·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing it right now. Who's with me?!

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
I don't support this endeavor, but okay, as long as someone cooks.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
The number of procrastination threads on the INTP forum is high, hah.

Just a note, don't blame the INTPness like I did before.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm procrastinating going to bed, because I've got too much to do tomorrow. And all the children are asleep, which only happens for about three hours a day. I don't get much time to myself at this stage of life. :(

·
Registered
355 Posts
I really need to stop doing it but I can't help it, as soon as I do work I start day dreaming anyway :(

·
Banned
7,928 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
It's work's fault for being so facking boring.
Hell yes, but even something I find interesting I day dream. I have such a low attention span, but it's weird how I'm only concentrating on my thoughts for long periods of time :confused:. Guess I'm a paradox. :rolleyes:

Reactions: pomegranate

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm pretty much procrastinating in the sense that I don't seem to do a whole hell of a lot whem i'm off work. I'm either too tired or spend time thinking about how awful my job is. Just pretty much planning what i'll do with my free time once I have the money and the free time once my contract has expired. Really should go back to school as soon as I can...

·
Banned
5,168 Posts
I just want to be perfectly clear: I am definitely not procrastinating... I am just mentally preparing myself to take a practice exam. There's a huge difference.

Reactions: Ista

·
Registered
9w1 sp
2,832 Posts
I'm on this journey with errybody as well! :rolleyes:

AND DAMMIT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIMEEEE DJGIFDJGIODFHGIOHGIOHEFGHENIRIOGERUIGOAERHY ): ): ):

·
Registered
22 Posts
Personally I procrastinate for several reasons.

When I'm finding some work hard, I will go do something else, despite knowing that this piece of work has to be completed for a deadline only a week away...

Other than this, If I find a piece of work boring I can also drift off into my thoughts, which I find more interesting

On the other hand, if I have some burning thoughts in my head, which I just want to release and tell someone, I find it very difficult to focus on the task in hand; I have to tell someone what I am thinking first... otherwise I may forget!

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Procatstination.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts