Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
I’ve always known that I’m a Ni dominate type, but I thought I was an INTJ because of my many logical pursuits versus my interest in human nature. I was professionally typed as an INFJ last night, and I must admit that I was shocked to get this type. I’ve had many bad experiences in life that have shaped my values today, but they are things that I’ve dealt with and have moved on from ideally. I had to ask myself if I was emotionally aware because of my own life experiences that have matured me, or if am I really just that withdrawn and distant from people naturally (INTJ) – I guess I don’t know the answer to that question at the moment. I couldn’t find myself fitting within the “cold nature” of an INTJ, and I also can’t find myself fitting within the “hyper-sensitive” description of an INFJ.

There is always the possibility that the guy is wrong to begin with. I'm curious to know if there are any other INFJs who self-typed as an INTJ and was professionally typed as an INFJ later on. What were you reasons for thinking you were an INTJ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.