Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a love/hate relationship with personalitycafe. but now i'd like to express my happiness that this forum for inps excists! lets continue to make this the best forum:)

me as a random person, among 7 BILLION others, well i have projects, and many of them, now for instance i was just writing a list, because im kinda down, restless, not becoming what i can be and so on...

my list of projects going on (ill mention a few)

• french
  • drawing
  • composing music
  • writing lyrics
  • dieting
so whats urs? u have any?? why do i want to have as many projects going? psyco-analyze me please? how should i enjoy my day? and why is time fleeting? a day is over in a sec, but really not, cause it consists of 24 hours

am i weird?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Oh, I have any number of spoken and unspoken projects going on at any time. Here's a small list of current focuses:
  • Graphic Design homework (there's tons)
  • Organizing my computers' data
  • Designing my Dungeons and Dragons character (neeerd)
  • Learning a language (Spanish? German? Chinese?)
  • Finding inner focus/stress management without a book supplement
  • Become more sociable with classmates
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Contact professors for important appointments
Needless to say, I have many things I believe I "need" to do and I treat each as mini adventures. I get side tracked as I attempt to focus on one. I'm going insane. I want to know things and do things well, but the world spins too fast for my liking. I just want to have no plans, for one fateful day.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My projects
* Writing a children's fantasy novel
* Writing a fairy tale collection
* drawing (when I have time)
* Learning languages - French, Japanese and Spanish
* Learning how to plan and become more efficient

At the same time I am studying at the University. My mind is quite shattered but I have noticed the more I have going on at the same time the more efficient I become (to a certain pint :p).

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm terrible with my projects... There are some that i could never let go like video production and others that I drop feeling dissatisfied with my progress and then pick it back up again with renowned interest (and rinse and repeat :D )

So anyways here we go

> Video production (writing, directing, editing, basically everything but acting)
> Learning Norsk
> Learning psychology
> Poetry
> Philosophy and outlandish ideas
> Spirituality and the occult

My current project:
> Drawing! (always wanted to learn how to draw well so I went and splurged on a drawing tablet :p )

Really hard to do work, high school and self improvement all in one day but who needs sleep haha

·
Registered
41 Posts
Really hard to do work, high school and self improvement all in one day but who needs sleep haha
Haha :p Yeah who needs sleep :p

Interesting projects! Norwegian is a nice language :). I would like to make videos too in the future but then it would be animated videos. Interesting with psychology and philosophy :D I haven't spent much time with those subjects but they interest me a lot.
Nice that your practicing drawing! Drawing a lot is the secret to becoming good at it :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Drawing a lot is the secret to becoming good at it :)
I'm a little late to the drawing game lol, I never really tried as a child because I thought you had to be born an artist and I was afraid of failure. Only now that I as a late teen see that no one is just naturally good at anything and everything takes time and practice so now its my turn to work towards what I want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts