Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Absent Minded Professors of PerC,

It's that time of year again where you have to hand over a kidney and lung to the organization that keeps you safe and allows you and your family to live another day risk of getting stupified known as Uncle Sam.

If you haven't pieced together your taxes and stuff... get to it... otherwise, get penalized.

Chop chop... clock is ticking.

·
Banned
5,168 Posts
My income for this past year has been far below the threshold required for filing... hahaha... suckers!

Erm...:sad:

Reactions: crazyeddie

·
Banned
5,780 Posts
My income for this past year has been far below the threshold required for filing... hahaha... suckers!

Erm...:sad:
Doesn't that also qualify you for a return and makes it worth it anyways? Assuming your income isn't 0 of course, but that would conflict with the descriptor "far".

EDIT: On second thought I should ensure my cognitive faculties are in working order before posting.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
What, so they can keep the refund of my money that they took in the first fucking place?

·
Banned
5,168 Posts
Doesn't that also qualify you for a return and makes it worth it anyways? Assuming your income isn't 0 of course, but that would conflict with the descriptor "far".

EDIT: On second thought I should ensure my cognitive faculties are in working order before posting.
You only get a return if you've had taxes withheld from a paycheck. None of the money I've made this year has come from an employer, just a client I did some consulting for and it was less than $9,500... thus, no need to file.

·
Registered
ENTP
821 Posts
I have been putting it off. Given my income, my taxes are ridiculously low thanks to having a newish mortgage, 2 kids, and a non-working spouse. What am I going to do with the money? I'm going to Disney World.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts