Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't see a "single and ready to mingle" sticky thread, so I decided to make one.

If you're single come, chat, & post a few details about yourself if the mood strikes.

Feel free to use my template, if you're lacking in creativity.

Here's a little about me.

Type: INTP/J

Generation: Y

Sexual orientation: Straight

Languages: English, horrible, horrible French

Favorite movie genres: Psychological thrillers

Favorite tv shows: Better Call Saul, BB, Blacklist

Favorite music genres: Metal, Blue-eyed Soul, Original House, Hip Hop House, Dutch Hip Hop

Favorite comedians: George Carlin, Louis CK, Bill Burr, Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock, Hannibal Buress

Are you ready to start dating again:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Oh, I thought you were luring me into a little dark alley to--- never mind

Type: INFP

Generation: I was born in 1990, whatever that is

Sexual orientation: Straight (and female)

Languages: English, awkward Indonesian, "business level" Japanese according to my resume

Favorite movie genres: comedy, sci-fi, deep dark scary shit about people, romance, actually I just like films in general

Favorite tv shows: Adventure Time, Bob's Burgers, Regular Show, Futurama, and weird shit like Sealab 2021

Favorite music genres: Metal, Hardcore, Post-Punk, Progressive, Fusion

Are you ready to start dating again: YAS. Well actually I think dating sucks, but how else am I supposed to find guys. Actually I'm not sure what even counts as "dating"

Also apparently, OkCupid figured from their statistics the 3 questions that best determine compatibility between people. Apparently.

Do you like horror movies? Yes

Have you ever traveled around another country alone? Several times

Wouldn't it be fun to chuck it all and go live on a sailboat? Hell no

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Self-Summary:
Hi ladies my name is Tega. I am your friendly, neighbourhood hero. 'Is it a bird, is it a plane? No It's Tegs Man! I'm a employee by day and fighting criminals during the night. It's a difficult task, but somebody gotta do it right? Special abilities: charm,hypnotic eyes and deep voice that is similar to Barry White. Women are my kryptonite. They are my weakness.

What I'm doing with my life:
I work at a Field Marketing company

The First thing people notice about me:
Your eyes are beautiful.

I spend time thinking about:
When will Ash Ketchum in Pokemon become a pokemon master?

I want to become a super saiyan lol. I need to surpass Kakarot! Try to do it in primary school. Blonde dyed hair would be good on me.

On a Friday Night I am:
I am relaxing at home, playing on my xbox 360 or the rare occasion to the pub or the bar

The most private thing I'm willing to admit:
I transform into a werewolf at night time

Type: ISFP

Languages: English, French (Basic), Japanese (Basic)

I'm Really Good At: Playing bowling, playing computer games, video editing, being funny.

Favourite Book: The Bible

Favourite Movie Genres: Action, Comedy, Thriller, Sci-Fi

Favourite Tv Shows: The Simpsons, Family Guy

Favourite Music Genres: Hip-Hop, RnB, Rock, Rap, Film / Tv / Video Game Soundtrack

Favourite Food: Sweet and sour chicken

Favourite Video Game: The legend of zelda: the wind waker

Drinks: Rarely

Smokes: No

You should message me if:
You enjoyed reading my profile and have a few similar interests in common (For example playing computer games, playing bowling, going to the cinema.) I'm up for meeting and going to a coffee shop or the cinema. We can hang out. I have Skype if anyone wants to chat there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Self-Summary:
Hi ladies my name is Tega. I am your friendly, neighbourhood hero. 'Is it a bird, is it a plane? No It's Tegs Man! I'm a employee by day and fighting criminals during the night. It's a difficult task, but somebody gotta do it right? Special abilities: charm,hypnotic eyes and deep voice that is similar to Barry White. Women are my kryptonite. They are my weakness.

What I'm doing with my life:
I work at a Field Marketing company

The First thing people notice about me:
Your eyes are beautiful.

I spend time thinking about:
When will Ash Ketchum in Pokemon become a pokemon master?

I want to become a super saiyan lol. I need to surpass Kakarot! Try to do it in primary school. Blonde dyed hair would be good on me.

On a Friday Night I am:
I am relaxing at home, playing on my xbox 360 or the rare occasion to the pub or the bar

The most private thing I'm willing to admit:
I transform into a werewolf at night time

Type: ISFP

Languages: English, French (Basic), Japanese (Basic)

I'm Really Good At: Playing bowling, playing computer games, video editing, being funny.

Favourite Book: The Bible

Favourite Movie Genres: Action, Comedy, Thriller, Sci-Fi

Favourite Tv Shows: The Simpsons, Family Guy

Favourite Music Genres: Hip-Hop, RnB, Rock, Rap, Film / Tv / Video Game Soundtrack

Favourite Food: Sweet and sour chicken

Favourite Video Game: The legend of zelda: the wind waker

Drinks: Rarely

Smokes: No

You should message me if:
You enjoyed reading my profile and have a few similar interests in common (For example playing computer games, playing bowling, going to the cinema.) I'm up for meeting and going to a coffee shop or the cinema. We can hang out. I have Skype if anyone wants to chat there.
Nice to see you at least tried, though I think we all know you copy/pasted your OKCupid profile. XD

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Reactions: Monty

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
OKCupid... I had more fun answering hundreds of its questions and comparing it to others (more so when the other person had written in answers) than the 'dating' game. A little humorous to see some of those questions leaked here :kitteh:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Oh, I thought you were luring me into a little dark alley to--- never mind
Yeah, figured I'd click on the link and then some brute would club me over the head and impress me into Her Majesty's Navy.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Type: ISFP/J

Languages: English, some Spanish

Favorite movie genres: Some fantasy, martial arts, realistic, adventure, some sci fi

Favorite tv shows: The Walking Dead

Favorite music genres: Symphonic metal, video game soundtracks, film soundtracks, 90s pop, some 60s hits, few 70s classic rock, Will Smith hip hop, classical, power metal, some electronica/rave

Favorite comedians: Clint Eastwood, George Carlin, John McGinley, Hugh Laurie, Bob Newhart, John Cleese

Are you ready to start dating again: Not yet tbh

Favorite Book Genre: Sci fi, fantasy, historical, psychology, sociology, ancient history, paleontology, zoology, archaeology, ancient history

Favorite video games: Perfect Dark, Ocarina of Time, Metroid Prime

·
Banned
4,143 Posts
Type: ENTP (as far as I know

Generation: Z, barely.

Location: The Netherlands. Don't confuse it with the Netherworld.

Sexual orientation: Straight.

Languages: German, Dutch, some English, and some rudimentary French.

Favorite movie genres: I've got a Jinni profile under the same username: Find movies, TV shows matching your taste and watch online - Jinni

Favorite tv shows: Grimm, Doctor who, De IJzeren Eeuw, De Kwis, Terra-X, Die Heute-Show...

Favorite music genres: Metal, Classical, Folk (not banjo's-with-ADHD folk, old folk music folk.)

Favorite comedians: Tim Minchin, George Calin, Herman Finkers, Theo Maassen, Otto Waalkes, Loriot...

Are you ready to start dating again: There is no again in here. But if I met someone nice... I guess.

Do you like horror movies: Yeah, as long as they have humour in them.

Have you ever traveled around another country alone: I went to France and Italy on my own, yes, although I stayed in one place, mostly.

Wouldn't it be fun to chuck it all and go live on a sailboat: Nope, I'd rather stay on solid ground.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
More like just obvious enough; I applaud your laziness.

Also: Added you on skype.
Lol it's creative laziness. Oh ok. How did you get it? Oh was it from that thread where I put my skype name?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts

Sexual orientation: Hyperpanbiflexforce MARK IV

Languages: Thieves Cant

Favorite movie genres: Silent opera films

Favorite tv shows: Price Is Right

Favorite music genres: True Norwegian Black Metal

Favorite comedians: Michael Richards circa 2007

Are you ready to start dating again: NO

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
I would like to try to mingle! It's something I've been wanting to work on for awhile...count me in! Maybe this could help...

I am so sick of my lousy pen-pals
Met them in an auto catalog
Once I send them catalytic converters
It's all over

Reactions: INTJ Killed July

·
Registered
76 Posts

Languages: English

Favorite movie genres: Sci-Fi, Comedy, Philosophical, Action

Favorite tv shows: South Park, Gotham, Mad Men..football games.. don't have cable though so I don't watch much TV anymore

Favorite music genres: Alternative, Grunge, Industrial, some Electronic

Favorite comedians: George Carlin, Lewis Black, Pablo Francisco, Sebastian Maniscalco to name a few

Are you ready to start dating again: Yes, but I'm not the exclusive type. The quality of relationships matter more to me than the number of women involved, however. I hold certain ideals that I find to be rare in others, at least on the surface. Unconventional.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Languages: English

Favorite movie genres: Sci-Fi, Comedy, Philosophical, Action

Favorite tv shows: South Park, Gotham, Mad Men..football games.. don't have cable though so I don't watch much TV anymore

Favorite music genres: Alternative, Grunge, Industrial, some Electronic

Favorite comedians: George Carlin, Lewis Black, Pablo Francisco, Sebastian Maniscalco to name a few

Are you ready to start dating again: Yes, but I'm not the exclusive type. The quality of relationships matter more to me than the number of women involved, however. I hold certain ideals that I find to be rare in others, at least on the surface. Unconventional.

Boy, do I know what you mean.

It only gets worse as you get older, and start to accumulate even more unconventional ideals. And no matter what you do, you can't let go of them because of their practicality. (Well, mine are practical)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Type: INTP

Languages: English, Cantonese ( I can somewhat understand Spanish and Mandarin)

Favorite movie genres: Psychological thrillers, Action, Military, Comedy, Thrillers.

Favorite tv shows: Arrow, Flash, Man Vs Wild, Supernatural, Daredevil, Bones, Hannibal, Blacklist

Favorite music genres: EDM, Rock, Alt Rock, Jpop/metal/scream, Cpop, Hip Hop

Favorite comedians: Jeff Dunham, Gabriel Iglesias, Kevin Hart

Are you ready to start dating again: Yes, but I'd prefer to meet as friends first.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts