Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was wondering if any of you here are interested in Psychedelic music... Modern (21st century) or older, Hi-NRG or Minimalism, Dark or Enlightening, Fast or Slow, Robotic or Emotional, Or anything that you may think it's associated with Psychedelic Music. Post it here!

Genre: Psychedelic Tech-Trance, Psychedelic Techno

Genre: Uplifting Psychedelic Tech-Trance? (Mostly Tech-Trance but with some Psychedelic elements)

Genre: Electro Psybreaks

Genre: Suomisaundi, Electro, Suomielectro?

Genre: Full-On Psytrance, (In the Middle Psybreaks)

Note that CrossGear is a multi-instrumentalist and Far Too Loud currently produces Electro House music.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I'm more into psychedelic rock. Which I get is totally different, but has the same effects.

Echoes by Pink Floyd, written in 1970, a 24 minute trip.

And then my other favorite band, MGMT

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Not sure if he fits in this genre, but he has been labeled as 'trip rock' and electronica put together (warning: the first is an extreme example of the drug-induced nature of his music):

A less extreme example (but no less disturbing - watch all the way through; in philosophy, it starts out with the perfect example of a utopia and ends with why one can't exist for long):

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure you guys have heard about Infected Mushroom. They are a Psychedelic Experimental Electronica Duo, moreover, they also produce Psytrance. (If I'm accurate.) :kitteh:

Genre: Psychedelic Experimental Electronic

Genre: Psytrance

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Not sure if this would constitute psychedelic rock but this band mix melodic death metal with Euro trance music, kind of interesting, worth mentioning I thought, but I am more into other stuff, like Hardstyle club and dance.

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,042 Posts

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,042 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts