Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Psycho-pass

I love this game people that people call "life" Dearly

The year 2060 , Humanity has developed and improved new technologies . Inventing new after new . Old ways of living are no longer remembered only written in books which have been thrown away and replaced with E-books . little did they know that they are about to self-destruct themselves soon . They invented a device which could calculate IQ with just a simple scan and people's Psycho-pass . The psycho pass calculates whether the person could cause harm to authority or not and also decides jobs for people and whether they will be useful or not . on a scale of 1 to 90 is considered safe any number above will be considered unstable and get sent to spend their entire life in prison even if they did no crime . It was a rise of new unshakable authority . The sevil system .

The rules will be different this time
The players will be chosen according to their personality so they could fit their given character perfectly and as usual their will be two groups . The sevil system's squad or ( S .W .P) and The anarchists

The characters

we will still use the old rules of the voting system . you have to up vote the people you suspect to be against your group

There are two leaders

leader of WPC has followers

Leader of the Anarchists has

Each one of the WPC cops will be given the Dominator ( the gun which scan people's psycho pass )
you can't up vote in order to kill but instead you will calculate the persons Psyco-pass but if the person turns out to be normal you will be killed with your own gun.

@anarchitektur , @amoon , @Hotaru , @Choice , @emberfly , @iamken , @won'tlookdown , @Lady Lunar
@Tzara , @Wolfrahm , @NIHM If i forgot anybody or if you want to join just send me a message

If you have any suggestion on How or what I could add to improve this game please send me a message

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Sooo.. I dont really understand the system but it looks awesome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.