Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I feel much calmer lately, but I also feel drained/tired easily at the same time. I don't know if it's underlying anxiety or what, but I do have some calmness inside.

It could be because I'm an introverted empath in real life.. It could be because I sense some of the problems faced by certain people in my life, I just know some things that I actually don't want to know and I don't know why :dry: I don't know *Shrugs*

Or maybe it's a health issue?

Feel free to psychoanalyze heh.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i'd say whatever's going on, you're trying to avoid it. you're putting a lot of effort into staying calm, but the problem's starting to peek through.
you're pursing your lips, the muscles in your cheeks are flexed and your eyes want to open.
you can't make yourself relax. you have to let go. which includes letting emotion run it's course sometimes.

or, maybe, i got it all wrong. =\

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'd say whatever's going on, you're trying to avoid it. you're putting a lot of effort into staying calm, but the problem's starting to peek through.
you're pursing your lips, the muscles in your cheeks are flexed and your eyes want to open.
you can't make yourself relax. you have to let go. which includes letting emotion run it's course sometimes.

or, maybe, i got it all wrong. =\
I think I've been trying to avoid how much social interaction actually drains me.

My friends have been telling me their problems lately, and although at times I enjoy their company, I want to be left alone.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Upon further reflection, I think I've just absorbed too many energies..... sigh

·
Registered
171 Posts
aw.
you'll make it.
meditate!
honestly, if i can have 5 minutes of peace of mind i can run off that for hours.

sit, clear your mind, allow thoughts to come into your mind but don't pursue them. let them pass, until you feel like you're ready to get up.
you're not allowed to stop until you smile. a real smile. one you didn't try to put on your face.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts