Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've thought about doing this a few times already and I'm finally going to just do it! XD

So... I guess the person below me can analyze the thread (since I've made no initial analysis) and we know how it goes for the rest.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
This thread is the product of somebody who spends too much time thinking for their own good :laughing: kind of like me...

or somebody who spends too much time on PC. like me...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
You are a very mystical and reserved psychoanalyzer, showing characteristics of the master psyche guru from the 'Your inner-peace' DVD set.

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
You are a master of grammar and verbosity though lack the proficiency in the way of the MacGruber. You find great solace in the sound of one hand clapping.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
You are the grammarian oracle, you preach to others the ways of ethics while maintaining proper grammar in support for your moral certainty. Sometimes though, you fail to live the true MacGruber ways, and console yourself by listening to the sounds of one-hand clapping.

·
Registered
30,020 Posts
Das Philip Brau's last psychoanalyzis was indeed short and unusually straight to the point compared to the other and longer posts in this thread; which clearly indicate Philips lack of willpower and determination at this very moment in time, which is clearly a result of depression; a socalled positive symptom. They also use "mindreading" which in cognitive behavioural theory is a symptom which can be corrected by rational thinking; the patient must learn how to accept that the other person does not nesseserely love Mcgruber and that thinking so might be some idea entirely based of his own interpretation of the person he is reffering to.

·
Banned
421 Posts
The writer of the post above seems to depend on superfluous usage of terms in overly convoluted sentences, clearly in an effort to look intellectual as a compensation for her lack of self-esteem. The fact that she has resurrected an almost 10 years old thread is an indication of her potentially depleted Vitamin D reserves, a vitamin that plays an extremely important part in mental well-being.

P.S:It’s a joke in case people can’t tell

·
Spam-I-am
13,657 Posts
Suffers from the Oedipus complex
Wants to kill father and sleep with mother
And than give birth to a litter of gersheep half gerbil/half sheep

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
The blend of Freud, The Doors, and The Island of Dr. Moreau is common among those with Morrison-Wells Syndrome. Common treatment is with arsenic. And old lace. Or is that Old Spice? Or The Spice Girls?
Whatever the case, this person probably has a CDL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts