Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is quite simple and you've might have seen this before but I'd like to try with you guys, very simple.

question: What animal would you believe represents yourself? Or if that is too hard to answer, what animal would you be if you were another animal?

question two: What color do you think best represents your personality? Or if that is too hard, what is your favorite color?

Now, what if the color you picked was a person, what three personality traits would best describe Mr./Miss "your color here"?

Then, what three personality traits would you describe the animal you picked as?

So, now that you've finished that part (presumably) would you say this is accurate...

the three personality traits you described your color are the three traits you want OTHER people to perceive you as, whether subconsciously or knowingly..

The three traits you described for your animal are the three traits that are what you truly are however. Would you say this was accurate? :)

For me, my favorite color is Persian Green and the animal I'd be is a Orca, the three traits I picked for my color were : Picky, unique, artistic and for Orca: Powerful, loyal, protector. So I guess people would perceive me as unique, artistic and picky but what I'm truly at by heart is powerful, loyal and protective. Your turn. :)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
question: What animal would you believe represents yourself? Or if that is too hard to answer, what animal would you be if you were another animal? Oh if I could be an animal.......it'd be the platypus.

question two: What color do you think best represents your personality? Or if that is too hard, what is your favorite color?
Favorite color? Blue.

Now, what if the color you picked was a person, what three personality traits would best describe Mr./Miss "your color here"? Hard to perceive, lots of reflection, susceptible to various degrees of change.

Then, what three personality traits would you describe the animal you picked as?
Extremely different, adaptable, has a "nice" little surprise for unsuspecting predators

Edit: I don't know whether this is an accurate portrayal of myself. Possibly. Probably a kernel of truth in there somewhere.

Edit #2: Substitute blue for ocean as well. Makes a helluva lot more sense......my bad?

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
question: What animal would you believe represents yourself? Or if that is too hard to answer, what animal would you be if you were another animal?
a horse.

i like cream.

Now, what if the color you picked was a person, what three personality traits would best describe Mr./Miss "your color here"?
soft, blended (in with the backgrounds, usually), and inviting.

expressive, fun, sure-of-self.

um yeah i guess its true about the subconscious stuff you said. i dont know lol.

Mrs. Cream... would be a cow

·
Registered
924 Posts
The best animal representation of myself would be the mighty lion...more like the cowardly lion looking for his might.

The color that best represents my personality would be blue...deep sea blue.

Mr. Deep Blue is mysterious, scary, and laid back.

The lion is ferocious, lazy, and insatiable.

Yup. Sounds a bit like me.

·
Mastodon Hunter
8,093 Posts
Animal: Chickens.
Color: Green.

Animal: Fast, scared, delicate.

Color: Alive, happy, harmonious.

Hmm.... I guess no matter what I would have said I could apply it to myself somehow. As for the chicken, I agree with the last two. As for the color, I want people to perceive me as nothing specific. so... idk. I don't really care what people think of me.

·
Registered
208 Posts
A cat, I think.

maybe a wine-red

reserved; profound; spirited

needs privacy; independent; can defend itself

This is only partially accurate

·
Registered
7 Posts
Animal; Snake
Color; Green

Snake: Hidden, Cunning, Intuitive

Green: Envious, Healing, Empathetic

I would say this could fit fairly well. Hmm, interesting!~

Reactions: DailyUkulele

·
Registered
302 Posts
What animal would you believe represents yourself?
Or if that is too hard to answer, what animal would you be if you were another animal?

The cat.

What color do you think best represents your personality? Or if that is too hard, what is your favorite color?
Green is my favourite colour.

I can't imagine a colour representing a person. However, the colour green itself represents peace, nature, purity, cool warmth, stability, cleanliness.

Does what they want regardless of what's normal or accepted (in my mind), not desperate for attention or relationships (self-reliant), regal (has poise, does not show off talents).

Would you say that it's accurate?
Eheheh, I won't say that it isn't. I'd love to be like a cat, except I'm very, unchangeably clumsy. And I do strive for peace, to be stable and simple (ie. non-materialistic).

Reactions: SalvinaZerelda

·
Banned
190 Posts
What animal would you believe represents yourself?
A kitty cat.

What color do you think best represents your personality? Or if that is too hard, what is your favorite color?
Green!

Smart, Outdoorsy, Sophisticated.

Independent, Resourceful, Adaptable.

Would you say that it's accurate?
The animal description for me pretty well I guess, but the color description I'm not completely sure because the color green is loaded for me. It's my fave color by far because it's the color of forest and I think I look good in dark greens. I feel the color has other connatations too tho. I chose sophisticated, because dark green looks so damn classy on a Jaguar. I chose smart, because I've always heard that geniuses (geniusi?) most often have green as a fave color. I chose those because they were two objective "truths" that related to green that I am aware of. I try to be sophisticated in my own fashion I suppose, but I doubt any of you would call me that if you met me :p

·
Registered
367 Posts
1. A dog
2. Blue

Blue... Tranquil, Serene, Calm

Dog... Loyal, Trusting, Obedient

Lol that is awesome... I don't think I like the Obedient part however but probably not far from the truth -_-

Reactions: DailyUkulele

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
1. a black cat >:3
2. i love the color black, people say i'm the colour white, but i think i'd be the colour sepia
3. Ms.Sepia would be tall, with curly hair, and wear a white 1920's style night gown. she is motherly, earthy, and intuitive while still being driven and calm
miss.White would be a little mysterious, different in a lovely way, kind and gentle--like a warped glass bottle on a window sill.
4. mysterious, unique, wise
5. yesh.
6. Whoa. . . . . .

·
Registered
2,962 Posts

I'd be a fruit bat.. ^^

Teal.. or cerulean.. Somewhere in between the two..?

Warm, graceful, perceptive

Clumsy, innocent, adventurous

So, now that you've finished that part (presumably) would you say this is accurate...

Maybe..
I strive to be more warm-hearted, graceful, and perceptive, but I feel clumsy, innocent, and adventurous..

·
Registered
344 Posts

A small bird.

Yellow

Cheerful, gentle, and bright

Obnoxious, cute, and free

The animal part is accurate but I myself can not say I am cute lol.
The color is accurate. I do wish too be seen as happy, gentle and intelligent :) (Though I don't think that projects into reality, especially the intelligent part...)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cat
Blue
Ms. Blue is peaceful, friendly, but has an inner sadness
The cat is a loner, lazy, and easily amused
I guess part of it's true

·
Registered
718 Posts
question: What animal would you believe represents yourself? I think my animal totem is a spider, because they haunt my dream-world, childhood and touch me often in wake time.

Or if that is too hard to answer, what animal would you be if you were another animal?

If I chose an animal I have a liking for to represent me I'd choose a bear.

question two: What color do you think best represents your personality? Or if that is too hard, what is your favorite color? Shades of blues for both questions.

Now, what if the color you picked was a person, what three personality traits would best describe Mr./Miss "your color here"? They'd be calm and comforting with presence, but not hands on, they'd be adaptive and as water by going around the object, over and through, they'd be familiar with bridges housed over their heads and built from their hands and thirdly they'd be not Mother, not Earth, but spirit and/or spiritual. They'd represent body, but in it's spiritual form.

If it were the spider than it is in constant motion of creating it's dot to dot in order to live, to feed, to move.

If it is the bear than it is the Mother form of bear, it is beast and accommodating, it is fierce and nurturing, it is mother and killer.

~Maybe, but I kind of think all applies.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Okay, this is quite simple and you've might have seen this before but I'd like to try with you guys, very simple.

the three personality traits you described your color are the three traits you want OTHER people to perceive you as, whether subconsciously or knowingly..

The three traits you described for your animal are the three traits that are what you truly are however. Would you say this was accurate? :)

For me, my favorite color is Persian Green and the animal I'd be is a Orca, the three traits I picked for my color were : Picky, unique, artistic and for Orca: Powerful, loyal, protector. So I guess people would perceive me as unique, artistic and picky but what I'm truly at by heart is powerful, loyal and protective. Your turn. :)
Koala Bear for sure

A combination of green and red. They're opposites on the color spectrum and one brings out the beauty in the other. I often feel paradoxical in nature but its precisely that which makes me..good

Koala Bears are introverts, I think. They're non-threatening, cuddly looking, quiet, but kind of pissy when you mess with them.

Oh my god..i just read the last part. Yes, indeed. Lol.

·
Registered
145 Posts
haha oh god

cat (or squirrel) (i'm indecisive)
purple (or green, uh, i'm indecisive)

intense
boring
rich
(WHY on earth would i want people to see me as that???)

cunning
quiet
still
(yeah i could totally see that)

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
ENFP jumping in for a bit. ^^

Question: What animal would you believe represents yourself? Or if that is too hard to answer, what animal would you be if you were another animal?

Hmmm... Either a bird (it would have to be a grackle or a song sparrow) or an alpaca. I'd be one of those.

Question two: What color do you think best represents your personality? Or if that is too hard, what is your favorite color?

What a question! Happy colours best represent me as a person. They're always the colours I most gravitate towards. My favourite colour, though, is blue. Blue is safe, secure, vast, and deep.

Miss Blue is dependable and respected. :) She gives people a sense of security, and because of that despite her "cold" appearance, she is quite warm.

For the bird (either grackle or song sparrow), optimistic, free, and joyful. For the alpaca - sweet, warm, tender.

No, I don't think this is going to be entirely accurate, but I do believe you can gain quite a bit of information about people through things like this.

·
Registered
317 Posts
question: What animal would you believe represents yourself? Or if that is too hard to answer, what animal would you be if you were another animal? A bunny I guess o.o

Orange seems to come to mind but I'd like to say pink. I guess orange :)

Miss Orange .. hm. Joyful, exuberant, and positive

calm, docile, friendly

I suppose that all seems pretty right o.o

·
Registered
146 Posts
Light Greyish-Purple - Melancholic, Stoic, Hidden Energy/Passion
...OTHER people to perceive you as, whether subconsciously or knowingly..
Not really, Yes, and Maybe. It probably mostly reflects my current mood.

Owl - Smart, Nocturnal, Invisible
...are what you truly are however. Would you say this was accurate? :)
Probably.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts