Personality Cafe banner

Psychology, French or German as a minor in college?

[INFJ] 
2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Duke 
A member here wrote about knowing a psychologist woman, who ended up leaving the field because she would get attached to her patients especially after their sessions were over. It became very draining for her private life.. I'm trying to find this thread, but I can't --so I hope the person who wrote it chimes in :happy: I will also be doing a sort of minor in it, it's not enough to make you into a psychologist. In my country for that, you have to do a major, and then after continue onto a PHD and then get registered. At the school here they still recommend the minor because it creates a good support for other fields, especially dealing with other people or personality, and increases employability apparently.. In my own experience, I also wish my past college professors studied psychology because I felt they neglect or were insensitive to their students quite a bit. Or didn't know how to deal with situations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.