Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much like their male counterparts, female terrorists are likely to be educated, employed and native residents of the country where they commit a terrorist act, according to new research.

More...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
what happens if its an islamic extremeist, what presents do god give them for doing their act of destruction?

·
Registered
20 Posts
what happens if its an islamic extremeist, what presents do god give them for doing their act of destruction?
That's not funny. That's really rude and offensive.

Terrorists aren't stupid. They resort to terrorism to raise awareness on what they feel to be a big major issue. What I noticed whenever discussing about terrorists around people, some people say they are clearly uneducated, ignorant ect.. I think education has nothing to do with it. In the UK it is compulsory to finish secondary education. I think terrorists think that it is their duty or obligation maybe to DO something which would bring light to what they believe in. For example Anders Behring Breivik. People are now generally educated not all terrorists come from some camp in the middle of nowhere with the sole purpose to brainwash people to take away hundreds of innocent lives. They generally do know what they are doing and the consequences.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I don't know. You tell me.
it was a rhetorical question. if you need me to tell you, your education hasn't finished yet

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I do know that. And yes, I do know that too. :wink:
Awww your making it hard to carry on this fun game.

Anyways back onto topic. terrorists not stupid, but most of them are mental

1 - 9 of 9 Posts