Personality Cafe banner

What do you think of "placing the self below others energetically"?

• I like the idea, thank you for sharing

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Thank you, I would like to know more about this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What do you mean by heavy demon frequency?

• I can relate to most people, so don't need to know this

• I can't relate to many people, and don't really want to

• How do you cature "heavy demon frequency"?

• Where did you get this idea?

• Can people really change their energetic frequencies to be lighter or heavier?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a saying that we must "put ourselves below others", so as to better respect-understand them, be more patient with them, and attract them to us. It's like how water flows from high places to low places, so if we are below, then others will come to us. However, this does not mean knowing less, being less wise, or less experienced, or having to humble ourselves to them. It also does not mean being poorer, having less, or being less deserving of respect than the other person.

People can change their frequencies, and tune themselves to be "lighter" or "heavier". There are multiple levels of reality in the 3D world, and demons-monsters are "heavier" on this plane. We don't really see them because their frequency level is much below us. However, through trauma, willing-contacts like summoning evil spirits, and negative life experiences, certain individuals can place themselves in situations where they encounter such demons, which is commonly termed demonic possessions, like the case of Clarita Villanueva.

Certain people's frequencies are "below" other people, so if you approach such individuals, you might feel a bit repulsed, like feeling angry or impatient. However, if you "capture" the frequency of a demon-like creature, then you can place yourself below the other person, thus having an easier time relating to him, and gaining his respect in the process. When you are in the "heavy demon-frequency", you can view such "trouble-makers" or "low-lifers" as if they are saints, and will have a much smoother time coming across and getting their attention. The other person will no longer see you as potential trouble, but as a possible friend and companion.

To capture this "demon frequency", you can turn to a nightmare that you had, where you saw a demonic creature or "monster". That monster is sharing his frequency with you, which you can use in daily life to place yourself "below others". Being in a "demon frequency" does not mean that you are exuding hate-anger, or any of the negative emotions associated with demons. It simply means to vibrate at a frequency below the other person, so you appear more "grounded" and "heavier". Even in the demon-frequency, you can extend kindness-respect deserving of civilized citizens.

Thank you for reading, and please share your thoughts or opinions.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I don't know about demon-monsters, but I do agree with the workings or occurrence energy vibration, that it can be tuned, that some people tend to operate at higher frequencies.. and that to bring anything into your experience or conscious awareness, you have to have an active, similar vibration going on.

In studying NDE's, it has been mentioned a number of times that very high-frequency spiritual entities, will incarnate with the sole purpose of helping other people/souls who are locked into lower frequencies and greatly struggling with their life path. To 'come into' the experience of those locked into a lower frequency (pinched off from source connection) they must take on or activate within themselves, such frequencies.

So that you find highly evolved spiritual entities in some of the most 'unusual' (unusual according to our superficial judgements of the qualities that someone would carry if they be highly developed - according to limited human construct) in what would seem to be darker, heavier, lower-living vibrational environments - such as gangs, prisons, homelessness, substance abuse, extreme poverty or war-torn areas, etc.

It requires a high vibration entity, to be able to activate at these lower levels, to come into these peoples experience to help, because those with more average vibrations run too great a risk of being caught in the mire, pulled into the experience too intensely and locking in themselves. Imo, some of the most spiritually advanced (I hate that word) souls incarnate into very traumatic and difficult conditions, not just imagine bad dreams (though that could work to an extent, depending on the creative energy to activate AND hold such vibration).

However, I disagree with putting yourself below others. That means that on some level, you judge them to be bad, less, weak, etc. That you judge yourself to be inherently better or higher. People can intellectually/emotionally be unaware of such tactic, but you cant pretend a vibration. If hold a belief in you, that these people are somehow less.. that vibration will be known instantly and intuitively as you engage. My understanding of those entities who come to help others, is that they *don't* buy the illusion of the spirits current, unwanted and difficult persona and life-story. They *know* that this is a disconnect and forgetting, that such spirit has forgotten their true connection and who they really are... and so as they relate to such person, they always hold in their focus the idea of that spirit being not a lost, weak, corrupt, disempowered person... but a connected, strong, loving, empowered creative being, which in doing so - helps the person themselves to remember their true nature, and raise vibration.

You see this in counseling, too. Counselors can run a serious risk in empathizing and validating ones trauma and life-story. While the empathy and validation is healing, it sometimes keeps people locked into victim mentality, telling them that all these bad and terrible things occurred without reason, without purpose, that they shouldn't have happened. But, these things were indeed... suppose to happen, and were chosen before incarnating (I realize this is very controversial, and that some people simply can not accept this, can not accept that their higher self would ever choose to put them in so much pain - and that is fine, I'm not here to convince anyone of my beliefs.)

Anyway, my whole point is yeah.. you can lower your frequency to bring lower frequencies into your experience, but I'd be careful about really holding a belief that someone in a lower-frequency is inherently less, because they are not. They've overidentified too much with their story. On the flip side of the meat-suit, when they return to source and remember who and what they truly are.. they could much higher vibrational entities than those who believe themselves to be 'lighter'.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't know about demon-monsters, but I do agree with the workings or occurrence energy vibration, that it can be tuned, that some people tend to operate at higher frequencies.. and that to bring anything into your experience or conscious awareness, you have to have an active, similar vibration going on.

In studying NDE's, it has been mentioned a number of times that very high-frequency spiritual entities, will incarnate with the sole purpose of helping other people/souls who are locked into lower frequencies and greatly struggling with their life path. To 'come into' the experience of those locked into a lower frequency (pinched off from source connection) they must take on or activate within themselves, such frequencies.

So that you find highly evolved spiritual entities in some of the most 'unusual' (unusual according to our superficial judgements of the qualities that someone would carry if they be highly developed - according to limited human construct) in what would seem to be darker, heavier, lower-living vibrational environments - such as gangs, prisons, homelessness, substance abuse, extreme poverty or war-torn areas, etc.

It requires a high vibration entity, to be able to activate at these lower levels, to come into these peoples experience to help, because those with more average vibrations run too great a risk of being caught in the mire, pulled into the experience too intensely and locking in themselves. Imo, some of the most spiritually advanced (I hate that word) souls incarnate into very traumatic and difficult conditions, not just imagine bad dreams (though that could work to an extent, depending on the creative energy to activate AND hold such vibration).

However, I disagree with putting yourself below others. That means that on some level, you judge them to be bad, less, weak, etc. That you judge yourself to be inherently better or higher. People can intellectually/emotionally be unaware of such tactic, but you cant pretend a vibration. If hold a belief in you, that these people are somehow less.. that vibration will be known instantly and intuitively as you engage. My understanding of those entities who come to help others, is that they *don't* buy the illusion of the spirits current, unwanted and difficult persona and life-story. They *know* that this is a disconnect and forgetting, that such spirit has forgotten their true connection and who they really are... and so as they relate to such person, they always hold in their focus the idea of that spirit being not a lost, weak, corrupt, disempowered person... but a connected, strong, loving, empowered creative being, which in doing so - helps the person themselves to remember their true nature, and raise vibration.

You see this in counseling, too. Counselors can run a serious risk in empathizing and validating ones trauma and life-story. While the empathy and validation is healing, it sometimes keeps people locked into victim mentality, telling them that all these bad and terrible things occurred without reason, without purpose, that they shouldn't have happened. But, these things were indeed... suppose to happen, and were chosen before incarnating (I realize this is very controversial, and that some people simply can not accept this, can not accept that their higher self would ever choose to put them in so much pain - and that is fine, I'm not here to convince anyone of my beliefs.)

Anyway, my whole point is yeah.. you can lower your frequency to bring lower frequencies into your experience, but I'd be careful about really holding a belief that someone in a lower-frequency is inherently less, because they are not. They've overidentified too much with their story. On the flip side of the meat-suit, when they return to source and remember who and what they truly are.. they could much higher vibrational entities than those who believe themselves to be 'lighter'.
There are people who have not yet awakened, who hold onto societal-familial-"Natural-selection" concepts of competition, doing-instead-of-being, and resource scarcity. They tire themselves out in jobs that merely provide food and housing, instead of granting fulfillment. These people are weary, anxious, and yet unable to find the "role-models"-friends, or information-inspiration, needed to turn their life around. All these factors make their frequency denser and heavier.

To relate to these people, it can be necessary to be on their level of vibration, or lower, so that they seek to help and understand you, and you can better relate to them. They have their light, just that it's clouded by the struggles of daily living, and the around-the-clock working, often at jobs that simply provide a source of food and shelter, instead of fulfillment or peace. Or in other cases, they have bad influences, like friends who think that life is meaningless, and people are animals just seeking fun and fine food. Also, they often have certain repressed emotions, like love, sadness, envy, anger or fear.

t's also very interesting how your ideas about people born into difficult living conditions, or having "bad things" happen to them, comes from Divine purpose, or offer a chance of learning, is also shared in Journey of Souls by Michael Newton: https://www.bazaarmodel.net/ftp/Project-C/Soul/JourneyofSouls.pdf

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
With regards to the frequencies, if your frequency is at a higher level, then you can be highly creative-productive. At lower levels, you might be more interested in consuming-receiving (passive-learning), rather than giving-creating (active-teaching). This is irrespective of having repressed emotions.

It's also important to note that certain people naturally make others feel important, while other people want to make others be more appreciative of cooperation and understanding of differences. Still others like to become heroes-champions. In this case, "putting yourself below others" actually refer to the case of making other people feeling important (which certain people naturally do, or are naturally).

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's important to note that this is the case when you have repressed Belief (with all the other emotions well developed, with no repression). However, if you don't have repressed belief (having Unconditional Belief), then it's relatively easier to relate to others.

When you have Unconditional Belief, about others, you also have greater belief about yourself. Once you don't worry about what others might do, then you pay attention to the self a lot more, and your work goes much smoother. You work faster too, as you believe everyone else is also working for the common good, and for the best.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Its complicated. Most of the humans do not operate on that level. They are primitive, or even wild. Idealistically yes. But not here, not at all.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hey evil demons! Come here and try to get me I dare you!

Why don't they come? Oh because they don't exist.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts