Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fear and anxiety of being single for my entire life do bother me often. More then I should probably so. And it isn't the easiest to keep in check like I do with most of my emotions and fears. Only root causes I can think of is my curiosity of what it's like to be in a relationship and the usual instinctual need to mate. Also my insecurity because of my absent of experience in the matter. There could be other underlining things that are causing this to becoming more overwhelming then it should be. Anyone else have any thoughts to add to this?

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lack of independence. We usually need relationships in order to fulfill our own needs, find the way to fulfill those needs yourself and you're on the road to a fearless independent lifestyle.
Normally I would deny lack of independence. But in hind sight I have been to dependent on others too much lately. Also it would be impossible to to satisfy my curiosity of relationships and sex. Those only can be understood through experience and not through books.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Normally I would deny lack of independence. But in hind sight I have been to dependent on others too much lately. Also it would be impossible to to satisfy my curiosity of relationships and sex. Those only can be understood through experience and not through books.
Use your imagination. :wink:

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Lack of independence. We usually need relationships in order to fulfill our own needs, find the way to fulfill those needs yourself and you're on the road to a fearless independent lifestyle.
Screw yourself and then curl up in the fetal position to "spoon" after ;)

Unfortunately some things can't be done alone to a satisfactory degree.

Reactions: JoetheBull

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Use your imagination. :wink:
I wish it was that good.

Screw yourself and then curl up in the fetal position to "spoon" after ;)

Unfortunately some things can't be done alone to a satisfactory degree.
:laughing: That doesn't seem physically possible. Just like beating someone to death with with there own skull. Only I have seen that happen in Red vs Blue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts