Personality Cafe banner

bad anxiety after a night of heavy drinking?

• yes, but only once or twice

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • yes, a few times

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • yes, almost every time i drink

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
get the kleenex out prplchknz drank last night

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
I don't know you so why are you being snipey at me?
sorry i don't know you either ma'am please refrain from replying i'm trying to mind my own business

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
3783825e84.jpg

prpl please i was joking and trying to make u laugh

·
Banned
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,470 Posts
I can't say this is something I really experience, but I don't get to drink all that often. Maybe just a little bit of worry that I could have made an ass of myself, but I usually feel pretty good after managing to be social. If it's anxiety over what you might have done the night before it's always best to remember the people around you were blind drunk too, so you would've all been on the same wavelength. The only thing they'll think about the morning after is how good a time you all had. And in the event that you did do something embarassing, own it. At the time it was something you and your friends had great fun with, so it's just a funny story for you all to remember and have a laugh about in the future, the same way they do with their embarassing stories. It just makes you more of a member of the group, brings you closer together to have embarassing memories you share. Think of it that way.

Reactions: prplchknz

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't say this is something I really experience, but I don't get to drink all that often. Maybe just a little bit of worry that I could have made an ass of myself, but I usually feel pretty good after managing to be social. If it's anxiety over what you might have done the night before it's always best to remember the people around you were blind drunk too, so you would've all been on the same wavelength. The only thing they'll think about the morning after is how good a time you all had. And in the event that you did do something embarassing, own it. At the time it was something you and your friends had great fun with, so it's just a funny story for you all to remember and have a laugh about in the future, the same way they do with their embarassing stories. It just makes you more of a member of the group, brings you closer together to have embarassing memories you share. Think of it that way.
it's not what i might've done though it's like the world is ending i'm never gonna feel better

·
Administrator
13,603 Posts
do you ever find yourself super anxious after a night of heavy drinking i mean to the point of almost crying? and nothing you do helps?
I think it's something about the way alcohol affects anxiety?

I remember reading that it tends to increase anxiety especially over time, but I'm not going to look that up.

You might try magnesium and b vitamins, maybe some coconut water or something to help rehydrate. Idk. Maybe doing a meditation will help--also just rest, take care of yourself, and it'll pass.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Nah I'm just super chipper in the morning and by about 2 PM I look like living hell and can barely function.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Here's a little known trick. Pop a few charcoal capsules in your mouth before going to sleep, and down it with lots of water.

Since I started doing that, I never have a hangover.

@Convex
prpl please i was joking and trying to make u laugh
It's hard being an ESTP, isn't it. Sigh. I'm thinking about just changing my type to ESTP. Then no one will be confused about me anymore.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,475 Posts
Nope. Just a wicked headache filled with the dry taste of regret. Either you learn to not drink so much, or you accept the consequences.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
No anxiety, but I feel like poop if I don't drink a glass of water as well as take some activated charcoal and or ginger beer before bed and have a Gatorade waiting for me in the morning.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts