Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Main Questions

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
I don't know what drives me in life.
I don't know what I'm looking for.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
Completing my dream of joining S.W.A.T with my Best-friend.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I want to avoid being like my father. Sure he's a hard working man, but he doesn't accept me for being me.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Being alone, but most of all, losing the one I love.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want them to see me as someone they can trust. Someone they can talk to.
I can't see myself unless I have a mirror.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
When I'm around him.
When I'm not around him.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
A.) Family.
B.) Family.
C.) The Future.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
A.) Punch somethings or talk to someone.
B.) Talk to someone
C.) Try to settle everything down.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
A.) It all depends who's in charge.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Life is just a game.
Humans can be destructive and stupid... but they can also be kind, caring , and loving.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
I don't know what drives me in life.
I don't know what I'm looking for.
If you don't know, how in the world are we supposed to know? =P

Completing my dream of joining S.W.A.T with my Best-friend.
WHY do you want this?

What values are important to you?

Are there any traits of your father's besides close-mindedness that you do not wish to become?

Why do you fear being alone?

I can't see myself unless I have a mirror.
Sarcastic responses do not help at all

When I'm around him.
When I'm not around him
Why does being around him make you feel on top of the world? What does not being around him signify to you?

What about your family angers you, and what about them are you ashamed of? What do you not want to happen in the future that you are anxious about?

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
A.) Punch somethings or talk to someone.
B.) Talk to someone
C.) Try to settle everything down.
Would it be fair to say that you need to produce change in the real world when under these conditions? Or to maybe let the world know how you feel?

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
A.) It all depends who's in charge.
What would be the personality traits of someone you wouldn't mind having authority or power? What about the traits that you would not like in someone who has these things? How would you react and respond if you had Authority and power?

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Life is just a game.
Humans can be destructive and stupid... but they can also be kind, caring , and loving.
Why do you think life is a game? What are some of the most destructive traits a human can posess?

Not sure if legitimate, or trolling, but if you are being legitimate you must look inside yourself for the motives of why you do things, and not what the results are, answering the questions in this post and the extra questions would definitely help us.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really don't know. I'm just trying to get by in life.
To give set a goal and to try to have a purpose.
Some of my values include; Love, peace, and equality. My biggest value though are my friends. Without them I'd go insane.
I fear being alone because I was alone until I entered highschool. I had no one to talk to and was going insane. Then I meet awesome people and I don't feel alone now. And If i lose them i'll go insane. Everyone of them means a lot to me.
No. But I envy his common sense.
I see myself as a spoiled "go with the flow" kind of guy.
Angry at them for accepting me and I feel ashamed when they talk bad to me for doing the smallest mistake. And I'm anxious for my dream to come true.
I would love if peace came over the world but that will never happen. And as for the talking to the world, they have better things to do.
A leader I would like is one who puts his people before himself, could be trusted, has diplomacy, and can handle situations well. Traits i don't like are vice-versa and who is picky about the tiniest things. As for me being a leader, hell no. I'm not eligible on being a leader. I'm very indecisive and barely have any common sense.
Life is game because there are the losers in life and the winners in life. There are those who cheat, and those who follow rules. And there are those who take power and those who earn it.
Destructive traits for example include; 9/11, WWI, WWII, Civil War, and etc... Humans are greedy and take as much as they can, whenever they can. There are those who insult you for no reason and those who lie and stab you in the back. Then there are those who know they have your heart and don't appreciate it or acknowledge it and this destroys that person. "Love kills slowly."

I was being Legit about all this and as for the question involving 'him', I'd rather tell him myself.

·
Registered
284 Posts
@Nin_Syn you really are going to get more responses if you give more in depth answers, as people won’t take you for a troll anymore, and there will actually be some information to go by. Anyway, your last post was really a step in the good direction! Now we can start getting somewhere!

You seem to value harmony highly. You want peace, love and try to settle conflicts. You have a clear vision of what a good leader should be like, but you’re not prone to grab that spot. You call yourself too indecisive and describe yourself as a ‘go with the flow’ guy. This all seems rather 9 to me.
2s (what you have typed yourself at) are generally more decisve. They are assertive and know what they want. Are you more behind the scenes or do you really thrive on the gratification you get by helping people? Anyway, I did not really see the other heart types, so I do think you have a 2 somewhere, but I don’t think it’s your main type.
Also, why do you want to join SWAT? Do you feel you will be able to protect your loved ones (or a certain cause) if you do? Are you generally calm unless something valueable is threatened? If so, you may be 9w8.

My best guess for you would be 926.
What do you think about this? Have you read up on the discriptions of these types and what do you think about them?

Take in mind that this is my first attempt at typing someone, so if anyone else is willing to take a stab, be my guest.

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Which of these emotions will move you to action the most often: Shame, Anger, or Fear?(order them from most motivating to least motivating)

I'm leaning towards 6w7 for your thinking center, 9w1 for your instincts, 2w1 for your heart, although not necessarily in that order

For your instinctual stackings, i'm leaning towards So>Sx>Sp

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like to help people because it was something I was taught to do. And it comes with amazing outcomes. It helps me make new friends and let's people know that I can understand them. I put myself in their shoes and I understand how they feel, even though I don't know the feeling. I find it odd, but cool. I can basically relate with anyone.

I want to join SWAT because one of best-friends said we should do something and remain brothers. I agreed. We thought of SWAT because we both like wanted to join the army. Then parents and girl-friends said no. So we decided to join the police first, then head on to SWAT.

And no. I still haven't read these up. But I will.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1. Anger: I hate my parents for not accepting me for being bi. They're fucking puritans and I wish I could leave now. I'vee been dealing with them for far too long and i'm sick of it.
2. Fear: I fear every day that something will happen with me and certain friendships. Just for things I can say without even thinking.
3. Shame: People sometimes call me useless and that gets me upset. I do crazy things to get my mind of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts