Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
I don't know what drives me in life.
I don't know what I'm looking for.
If you don't know, how in the world are we supposed to know? =P

Completing my dream of joining S.W.A.T with my Best-friend.
WHY do you want this?

What values are important to you?

Are there any traits of your father's besides close-mindedness that you do not wish to become?

Why do you fear being alone?

I can't see myself unless I have a mirror.
Sarcastic responses do not help at all

When I'm around him.
When I'm not around him
Why does being around him make you feel on top of the world? What does not being around him signify to you?

What about your family angers you, and what about them are you ashamed of? What do you not want to happen in the future that you are anxious about?

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
A.) Punch somethings or talk to someone.
B.) Talk to someone
C.) Try to settle everything down.
Would it be fair to say that you need to produce change in the real world when under these conditions? Or to maybe let the world know how you feel?

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
A.) It all depends who's in charge.
What would be the personality traits of someone you wouldn't mind having authority or power? What about the traits that you would not like in someone who has these things? How would you react and respond if you had Authority and power?

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Life is just a game.
Humans can be destructive and stupid... but they can also be kind, caring , and loving.
Why do you think life is a game? What are some of the most destructive traits a human can posess?

Not sure if legitimate, or trolling, but if you are being legitimate you must look inside yourself for the motives of why you do things, and not what the results are, answering the questions in this post and the extra questions would definitely help us.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Which of these emotions will move you to action the most often: Shame, Anger, or Fear?(order them from most motivating to least motivating)

I'm leaning towards 6w7 for your thinking center, 9w1 for your instincts, 2w1 for your heart, although not necessarily in that order

For your instinctual stackings, i'm leaning towards So>Sx>Sp

1 - 2 of 2 Posts