Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you prefer?

1-ISFJ female that is quite boring, but so in love with you and she shows it constantly, a person who adores you, and a person who likes everything you like.

And you feel loved, but quite trapped.

or

2-INTP girl, very independent, very curious, interesting, not boring, who cares deeply for you, but doesn't show it constantly...

And you feel excited, but not so loved.

sincerity, please :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think I need my significant other to show me affection and to be open (at least to a certain degree) about their feelings, but overall I'd go with INTP, as I don't see myself being with a Sensor unless they were balanced enough in the S/N.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I greatly prefer INTPs to ISFJs, i personally find INTPs intruiging, plus the way you described the two the INTP appeals to me more

·
Registered
242 Posts
INTP. I like the curious, interesting, independent types.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had an ISFJ friendship... best friendship ever! She's still my BFF :)

But romantically and sexually speaking.. I'd prefer INTP.. I hear they're kinkier in bed.

·
Registered
191 Posts
What do you prefer?

1-ISFJ female that is quite boring, but so in love with you and she shows it constantly, a person who adores you, and a person who likes everything you like.

or

2-INTP girl, very independent, very curious, interesting, not boring, who cares deeply for you, but doesn't show it constantly...

sincerely - I would have BOTH plus all the other types...I'd steer away from those neurotic unreliable INFPs. To be honest VERY few people know their MBTI so it's a bit redundant question

·
Registered
65 Posts
What do you prefer?

or

From the way you described it, I would definitely go with the INTP.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like both of them but from the way you describe it I see ISFJ for a relationship, and INTP as a good friend. ISFJ could help me clean up, and our in balances will be balanced out. But type's in the real world don't really apply to me, i want to see them as a person, not a few letters. Everyone has there advantages and disadvantages.. :laughing:

·
Registered
74 Posts
well iam INFP but also feel alot like INTP sometimes ... also have one pure INTP friend

iam not sure INTP would be great idea as girlfriend ... well yes theyre clever and special and whatever ... but theyre really cold ... i really need a warm person ...i think i really cant connect on emotional level with INTPs ... and thats probably the most important thing to me

another thing ... i guess i like J in girls more ... i think all girls i ever liked were Js ... its little bit weird because its thing i probably dislike most in people generally ... well i guess another messy person like me in relationship with me ... that would be maybe problem :D

well to sum it up ... i think that relationship with intelligent ISFJ - with somewhat flexible S, possibly even J ... could be fine ......... and relationship with INTP - with somewhat warmer T and not extreme P ... could be also fine (by warmer T i meant this ... from my experience person can be hardcore T and be hard to connect with ... yet i also know strong Ts that can be really warm and emotional ... and thats what i need x))

to tell the truth girl ive been in love for a longest time is IxFJ

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
What do you prefer?

or

I would go with the ISFJ in this scenario. To be honest, it was a hard choice. My best friends are INTP, so to have a girlfriend that is like them could be fun. However, my childhood sweetheart and current day friend is an ISFJ and I think she is a very pleasant person. What sold me was "a person who likes everything you like." Finding people that like only a handful of things I like is hard enough in the real world, she couldn't be boring to me in that scenario! Plus, I like being shown I am loved. It makes me all warm and fuzzy (more so than I would be normally). :proud:

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
INTP all the way my friend.

It's sort of like choosing between my mum and dad.

Mum - INTP <-------- Choose this one :crazy:
Dad - ISFJ

I have favorites between my mum and dad. Pretty sad eh?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts