Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Why are you still a virgin?
2. Do you like to not be a virgin?
3. What holds you back from being a non-virgin?
4. Do you think you will become a better person when you are no longer a virgin?
5. Until when you wanted to be a virgin?

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
1. My current relationship is long distance and we haven't met in person yet. This is the only person I have wanted to sleep with.
2.I honestly don't think it makes a difference.
3. I'm not that eager to have sex
4. Lol no. Why should having sex change me in any way.
5. Till I wanted to have sex lol

·
Registered
30,116 Posts
1. There is something inherently repulsive about me that where the part I could change would take more effort than I feel like expending and where the part I can't change may cancel out any effort that I put forth to change.
2. It might feel good. As time passes by it loses its appeal. They say wait and it will happen. Well, if I wait then my sensitivity to it all will have become completely numb making the venture pointless. It all just leads to negative sentiments.
3. Failure to meet the standards of anyone. I'm not even sure if it is how bad I am physically or socially because both are terrible. But so far when I have been good socially, it seems that I didn't fit the physical prerequisites. I'm not tall enough to ride. I was thinking being short and skinny is not really attractive for a male. Of course there are also some nonsense social things that need to be maneuvered that everyone talks about. But who has time for that? The part of the answer is about prostitution. Well, I don't think there are any prostitutes near me and I don't feel that desperate.
4. I think I will become happier knowing that it wasn't all a completely terrible life. If I happen to do it as a rite of passage sort of thing then I will probably be a lot happier. But you know ultimately when you look at all of these life-long loners it wasn't the sex that they wanted so badly. It was really the companionship. That's something I definitely don't have and have been rejected multiple times. I have no interest in being normal so I won't be that ideal for anyone.
5. I don't have a timeframe. It doesn't really matter because life will be so short. But it will certainly be terrible going into my 30s and 40s with absolutely no one. Because it won't just be no romance, it will be no friends either. Sometimes there's the idea that I could be one of those love-deprived millionaires. But the relatively good paying job that I will probably have with some sort of computer nonsense does not make you seem like a cool guy to be around. If you are a runt making a million dollars, you are still a runt. There's really no appeal for me to live beyond college.

It's always the deficits in life that we focus on.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
1. Why are you still a virgin?
Have not found (mutual) love.

2. Do you like to not be a virgin?
Didn't try that, can't comment.

3. What holds you back from being a non-virgin?
Not giving a fuck?

4. Do you think you will become a better person when you are no longer a virgin?
Nope, why?

5. Until when you wanted to be a virgin?
Until I find (mutual) love.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts