Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today an ENTJ friend of mine says he finds it attractive when a girl holds her hair out of her face while eating. I'm wondering if this is just a weird trait of his or if other ENTJs find this attractive too. My current boyfriend is an ESTJ and he loves it when I hold my hair back while eating. I find it rather odd but it got us curious as if other ENTJs find this attractive or not. :laughing:

·
Registered
782 Posts
yes, i do.
it allows me to see their full face, without part of it being hidden away. this goes for guys and girls.

Reactions: Hardkormysteria

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree... but I don't just mean appreciating it when someone holds their hair out of their face so they don't get food in it... but actually being attracted to it.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I think its cute when girls tuck their hair out of their face. maybe its a guy thing to like that.
LOL it's a flirting move i learned from 60s movies. it's coy, but subtly bold.
i don't normally like following flirting rules though >.>

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
My theory is that this conveys vulnerability and trust. The human female is revealing her identity by removing her hair, plus she is exposing vulnerable body parts (ears, eyes, forehead temples, neck).

Therefore, it creates an illusion of intimacy, bonding, and perhaps triggers a male human's instinct to guard and protect. Or the human female may simply have an attractive face, triggering a male's desire to mate.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I never really thought of it before. I guess its kinda sexy... not enough to comment on it though.

I like girl hair in general. Maybe touching it just brings attention to it?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I never really thought of it before. I guess its kinda sexy... not enough to comment on it though.

I like girl hair in general. Maybe touching it just brings attention to it?
I always play with friends' hair...especially guys I like. BTW, if they like it when you play with their hair, it's a good sign. Oh and playing with hair is a major turn-on and it's fun! XD

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Today an ENTJ friend of mine says he finds it attractive when a girl holds her hair out of her face while eating. I'm wondering if this is just a weird trait of his or if other ENTJs find this attractive too. My current boyfriend is an ESTJ and he loves it when I hold my hair back while eating. I find it rather odd but it got us curious as if other ENTJs find this attractive or not. :laughing:
Hahaha, serious? To each his own I guess, your boyfriend has a weird fetish. So when he's eating with you is he like "your hair back while eating is totally turning me on"

It's neutral, I want to see your face while eating, plain and simple. If the hair touches your food, that is just FILTH

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.