Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I generally know how cognitive functions work and know about functional stacks. I'm an ENTP, however I feel that I'm turning into an ENFP lately, as I've been developing an Fi rather than an Fe, however I haven't been developing a Te, and my Ti is well developed, essentially I have a well developed Ti fairly well developed Fi, and poorly developed Te and Fe, any idea what's going on?

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
So I generally know how cognitive functions work and know about functional stacks. I'm an ENTP, however I feel that I'm turning into an ENFP lately, as I've been developing an Fi rather than an Fe, however I haven't been developing a Te, and my Ti is well developed, essentially I have a well developed Ti fairly well developed Fi, and poorly developed Te and Fe, any idea what's going on?
"What's going on" may be that you're waking up to the fact that the idea that someone is either a "Ti/Fe" type or a "Te/Fi" type is a bogus notion derived from a bogus function stack that, on top of having no respectable body of evidence behind it, is also inconsistent with both Jung and Myers, and has never been endorsed by the official MBTI folks.

If you're open to a less reality-challenged perspective, see this post and the posts it links to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts