Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have more male friends than female?

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
I only have one guy friend (keep in mind I don't get along well with other males, I'm too aggressive or so they say) the rest a girls. I think it's important to mention that that guy is an amazing ENFJ!

·
Banned
109 Posts
I'd say half-and-half, men and women, but... I tend to prefer the male friends. *shrug*

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
My two IRL best friends are female. Most of my IRL acquaintances and coworkers are male. Most of the women I encounter are too focused on manicures and family photos to be of any interest to me.

OL, I think the split is 50/50. There is less randomness online because I choose where I want to be and am not constrained to familial and societal ties.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I only have few people that I call friends and not 'acquaintances', and three of them are male.

·
Registered
988 Posts
A fairly even split.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I socialize and get along better with men more frequently than with women.
But to answer your question, I have one female friend for every 3 or so guy friends.

·
Registered
54 Posts
No; usually they just hit on me, so there goes that....:dry:
Same here. Then it gets awkward and so much for that friendship. :/

When I was younger almost all of my closest friends were boys. Now I have a few more female friends than male, though I often prefer hanging out with guy friends or a mixed group. A few years ago I noticed that for some reason the few people in my life I've truly disliked have disproportionately been women, and my favorite teachers/professors have been men.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes, and it because I have more fun with male.
Specially when I was a kid I used to play with boys and I didn't have any female friends at all
when I was in elementary school there was a group " 6 boys + 1 girl " and they always cause problem in school XD
(( I just remember when we run away from school by climbing the wall :tongue:))

Oh one of them was my best friend for like 16 years ( I think he is ENTP ) and I was older then him by 3 hours (we born in the same day ) but I didn't see him for like 3 years after my parent make me go to girls high school only :(

Oh I notice that most of ENTPs have more male friend then female :crazy:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Edit: ...........screw it. I'm not doing so well in intelligence today. This was an NT forum, NOT an NF forum. Suck. Sorry to throw off y'all. :frustrating:

have like purely male friends, but that might be because I like things 5 yr old boys tend to like. :laughing: Um, but yeah, all through High school it was me and like 20 guys.....girls are too emotional and catty. *shrug*

Reactions: Nomenclature

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think I have a decent mix of m/f friends. Guys are definitely more playful and gung-ho about what/where to go. Females like to stick to one place and predictability.

Also there is a broader spectrum of topics that can be discussed with males. Females like details and focusing their chats on people in their lives and of course, themselves.

Guys don't seem to mind if you let your language slide and they don't shy away from controversy.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yes. I actually find it rather difficult to get along with other girls sometimes, the exception being other NT girls. I just don't take a lot of interest in what other girls tend to talk about.

My guy friends on the other hand are numerous.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I tend to get nervous around guys, which is in fact, quite dumb of me. If the guys my age would stop acting stupid and I could stop my ackwardness, I'm sure I would have more close guys friends.

1 - 20 of 247 Posts