Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! So I've been typed as a 7 on here, although some people said 9 in other places. But I'm really questioning that now. At first it made sense because even though I'm not super extroverted or bubbly, I enjoy adventure, trying new things, being creative and learning lots. But my overall demeanor is more of a 9. Quiet, mellow, easygoing, open-minded, conflict-avoidant. Also, I was looking at the triads, and I relate to the nine coping mechanisms more-withdrawing and narcotization(mostly music).

Maybe throw me some questions?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Going by tritype theory which I totes support you can be both. I would say if you want to see if more 7 or 9 is hmmm are you at heart a earthy practical person or more airy and flight of fancy impractical.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Hi! So I've been typed as a 7 on here, although some people said 9 in other places. But I'm really questioning that now. At first it made sense because even though I'm not super extroverted or bubbly, I enjoy adventure, trying new things, being creative and learning lots. But my overall demeanor is more of a 9. Quiet, mellow, easygoing, open-minded, conflict-avoidant. Also, I was looking at the triads, and I relate to the nine coping mechanisms more-withdrawing and narcotization(mostly music).

Maybe throw me some questions?
Hi! Probably if you relate more to 9 coping mechanisms - you're best typed as an NFP 9. All NPs are going to enjoy novelty, creativity, exploration.

One question that may help differentiate - can you describe some of the activities that you enjoy the most, and/or some recent times that you've enjoyed yourself the most?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts