Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm going to guess your core type is 6w5. You seem like a likely head type and I see some 5 influence based upon your being energized by learning but 5s tend to have a bit of darkness, edge, and self-withdrawal to the sorts of knowledge they seek. You seem like you like learning things and using that to troubleshoot situations for others which is very typical of 6w5s. This would also account for the muted reactivity. You also talk about strategically deciphering what others are saying and where their beliefs are coming from. What's more your desire to stay productive is also a very 6ish thing to do, 6s tend to like being of practical use and are pretty task driven and the fact that you also do so to curtail anxiety points me towards that direction. And pre-emptively eyeballing the driver at the party speaks to the 6 tendency to spot trouble areas.

As far as instinctual stacking goes. . .that's a bit more difficult. You don't seem like a social blind as you talk about caring what others think leading to low self-esteem. How often you talk about your work ethic also points me towards not being sp blind which narrows the possibilities of stacking down to sp/so or so/sp. How you talk about the party points me towards thinking you are a so dom because you want to get the vibe before you start interacting. So seconds tend to be more likely to jump in quickly in response to their dominant instinct (sp doms will go towards refreshments and socialize, sx doms are going to go "hunting" for someone that hits their radar) but so doms want to attune to the frequency of the room before they act.

Your fix (without wings) is extremely easy to pin down here. 639. Triple attachment, reactive, positive-outlook, and competency, withdrawn, competency, and compliant to super ego. This is a trifix that can be incredibly adaptable to all the shit life throws at them but also tends to often lose touch with who they are, how they are. Often problems with generalized anxiety and generalized depression due to being disconnected from what anchors/centers them.

With all that in mind my final guess is: 6w5, So/Sp, 639.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts