Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<p>1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.</p>

<p>There aren't. I am a 15 years old female and i think i'm an exfp.</p>

<p>2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests?</p>

<p>When i first took the test on 16 personnalities i typed as an intj then infj then intp. I usually type as an introvert.</p>

<p>3. Click on this link: http://www.flickr.com/explore/”]Flickr: Explore![/URL] Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.<br>
<br>
</p>
<p>https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/17265553550/in/explore-2015-05-09/ : This picture shows a fat, adult, light orange cat with green eyes and he has a small head compared to his big body, he is looking up and is laying on the grass that is covered with withe colored flower petals. He seems annoyed that there are flower petals in his stomach.<br>https://www.flickr.com/photos/bhala/16837887343/in/explore-2015-05-09/ : this is a grey and white picture of a lake, we can see trees and two seagulls flying, the lake is calm, the picture isn't really clear because of the grey color effect.</p>

<p>4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What’s your train of thought?<br>

i am annoyed that my friend isn’t helping me, and that isntead of giving me usefull ideas he tells me nonsenses but i don’t show it even if an annoyed look is obvious as my facial expression. i would tell him "please give me a usefull idea related to the actual situation. All the ideas you told me about are useless", i would simply try to think about a good sollution, i would search about usefull ideas, hardly so. I am not really good at thinking about ideas, i would just try to fix it</p>

<p>5a. What are some of your most important values? <br>
I like art, being my own person ( i hate beng told to change my behavior, i usually don’t change it), close people to me.</p>

<p>5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?<br><br><br>
i don't think they would change, unless i want them to.</p>

<p>6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?

<br>if they are older then me, i would stay silent and give them "the look", i would think that they aren't approachable.<br>if they are my age, I would explain them that it was extremely cruel of them to say somethinglike that and would try to make them feel guilty of saying it. If they are younger than me, i would scold them and explain that it wasn’t right to say what they said.</p>

<p>7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?
<br>I enjoy going out with friends, going out for a walk, drawing, talking with people that shares my interests, doing some activities like : theater, gardening, going to interesting places etc… . Because I just find it entertraining.</p>

<p>7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?<br><br><br><br><br>Usually activities that require focussing, thinking about ideas (i am imaginative, but only about things that interests me), staying alone for too long, boring things/activities/people. It just bores me.</p>

<p>8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible)

<br>I think I am a shy extrovert, i relate a LOT to introverts but i do believe that i have an extraverted function as dominant. Also, when going out with people i like, unlike some introverts i do not want to go back home after a long period of time, but i want to stay longer and talk ! I usually want the time to stay fixed and never ends. As i said, i have an extraverted function on first position and i also believe i am an EXFP, or simply an EXXP. I have an introverted enneaprofile; 9, 6, 4 : 9w1, 6w5 and 4w5. with Sx/so or so/sx instinctual variants.</p>

<p>9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?

<br>I am straigthfoward, witty, happy-go-lucky, artistic and creative, smiley, i can look intimidating when i am alone; death stare, weird body language etc…, but when i get to know people i am really cheerfull and positive. I like to think about scenarios but that’s rare, i just do thing; i don’t think too much about the concequences. I am laid back and i don’t stress a lot about little things. I used to think about the future but now i am more present oriented. I usually have short-term focus, in class i have moments when i space out because of boredom. I usualy have weird antics like; i smile a lot, i sway back and forth when standing etc..<br>My greatest stength is : i don’t judge people when they tell me about their probles, listen to them and try to help them and cheer them up.<br>My weakness is : i am easily upset, sad, etc..; moody.</p>

<p>10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.<br><br>
<br>I usually am really paranoid and shake and things.. i try to think about something else positive but i imagine that bad thing are gong to happen to me or that someone want to harm me etc… depending on the case, for example when i discovered about sleep paralysis i was so scared i have a panic attack and did not sleep before 4a.m for 3 days :p</p>
<p>11. What is your “soft spot” (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)? if they crictize my behavior.</p>
<p>12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?<br><br> I want to discover my self, to learn what i don’t know, to face my fears, to have no fears, to do things i never did etc..</p>

<p>13. What’s your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?

It depends, when i am sad, i want someone to be honnest with me and to cheer me up also, to tell me what to do that is good, and what not to dothat is bad. I don’t want someone to crictize me for the fun of crictizing. I usually like it when someone advise me of how to improve.

</p><p>14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add?[/QUOTE] i usually have some danger alert, before something bad i guet the hunch of it.</p>

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
@Junatwn
I will agree with @C.C and say you are at least xSFP, and probably ESFP. You must have taken some awful online tests to get INTJ, INTP, and INFJ. It seems like your Fi & Se functions are similar in strength, although there's going to be one that you prefer. I perceived Se as stronger because you would prefer to be direct and your description of the pictures was sensory heavy. The other thing to keep is mind, is you are 15 years old. Functionally, you are still developing, so there will be days where it seems all Se, Fi, or even Te. It will begin to balance over the next couple years.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Junatwn
I will agree with @C.C and say you are at least xSFP, and probably ESFP. You must have taken some awful online tests to get INTJ, INTP, and INFJ. It seems like your Fi & Se functions are similar in strength, although there's going to be one that you prefer. I perceived Se as stronger because you would prefer to be direct and your description of the pictures was sensory heavy. The other thing to keep is mind, is you are 15 years old. Functionally, you are still developing, so there will be days where it seems all Se, Fi, or even Te. It will begin to balance over the next couple years.
I think i am a reserved esfp, because at first meeting with people i prefer to hold back myself a bit before oppening up totally and act totally energetic. And extroverts can be shy :). Can i know if age has something to do with the cognitive functions ? Some people say it doesn't. Thank you all for replying !

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
ESFP if I ever saw one.
If you want to be certain, check the inferior function. Inferior Ni is meant to be...maybe foreseeing catastrophe in the future, a sudden feeling of doom or something (I don't know, I don't have it), maybe in times of stress becoming very fearful or planning for the future, or simply an interest in archetypes, symbols, and such that isn't as strong as it would be in a Ni dom or aux.
Inferior Te on the other hand might suddenly dig it's heels into the ground, in times of stress you might get very stuck on needing facts/hard evidence, or that sort of thing (obviously, you will find more and better info on the inferior functions with a simple Google/PerC search)
I would suggest that you simply seem like an ESFP though. And as you are young your lower functions may not have developed well yet or might be readjusting themselves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.