Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I'm just starting to really understand socionics, and I'd like to hear from people who know it better what they think my type is.
I'm filling the shorter one for now since I don't have much time; one day I'm gonna do the 80q one as well.

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Well, they're very subjective concepts, and TBH I don't know how to define them. I can tell you when I consider something beautiful or when I'm in love with someone, but I can't describe the abstract concept.
2. What are your most important values?
Justice, open-mindedness, friendship.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Well, I'm agnostic, therefore I don't really believe in or deny anything; as long as I don't have empirical data I can't be sure.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I'm against war, unless it is being made to defend your own country, but in that case the fault is of the country that attacked you first.
About militaries, I think they are necessary for the same reason I stated before, to defend the country in case it is being attacked.
Power is another thing I have a hard time defining. what kind of power? Over others? Over your destiny and your decisions? There are many types of power. Personally, power for power's sake doesn't interest me.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
The longest and most interesting conversations between others and me are usually about science (mostly astronomy and geology), mythology, music and sports. Those are my main interests.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Sports are one of my main interests, so yeah to both. Having done karate for three years I had to learn some practical medical stuff.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Most of them are boring.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
books: LOTR (I still have to read the third book though), Out Of The Silent Planet, Treasure Island, the Harry Potter saga; these are the most recent ones
movies: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Frozen, Thor, Avengers; haven't watched any other film I liked recently
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Well, nothing made me cry actually.
LOTR and Out Of The Silent Planet made me smile in the moments when the atmosphere was relaxed and peaceful; Guardians Of The Galaxy, the Avengers and Frozen made me laugh rather than smile at times
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
When I'm doing sports. I don't focus on anything else and therefore I forget all the other stuff in those moments.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
They say I'm kinda unemotional (although I don't see how that is a weakness) and I can't understand social situations.
I dislike my inability to focus unless I'm really interested and the fact that I have a hard time explaining what I feel. I also would like to be more diplomatic at times. And I also would like to change the fact that some people feel attacked when I'm discussing with them (when , in fact, I'm not attacking them).
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
They say I'm very strong and determined and that they like my honesty. They also say I'm very intelligent.
I appreciate my intelligence, my determination and my sense of humor. My physical stamina as well. Sometimes I like my honesty, but other times it can be a pain because I don't know how to be diplomatic.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Understanding of emotions and social situations, maybe? It's not like I don't know how to talk to people or can't make friends (I actually have plenty and most people seem to like me or at least they don't bother me), but I have problems with social cues and expressing emotions.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I don't usually feel stuck in a rut. if something si really bothering me, I can go out of my way to change things.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like kindness, diplomacy (as long as it doesn't compromise honesty), decisiveness, fairness.
I dislike bigotry, arrogance, people who feel like they're always right/never admit they're wrong, people who try to boss me around, people who are overly indecive or perfectionist and illogical people.
I get along with almost everybody, as long as they don't mother me or aren't too bigoted.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I don't really care about either.
I'm not looking for a partner, but I guess that my ideal someone whould be someone who can act as a foil to me.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
First of all, I'd make sure they knew how to defend themselves. Then I'd make sure that the other adults around them aren't suppressing their natural inclinations, their ideas and their identity.
Then I'd try to rise them in a not overly-protective way. I'd teach them to keep an open mind and not be nostalgic about the past, but rather think about the present and the future.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Some friends of mine do it all the time. meh, I don't care. As long as they respect my opinion, I'll respect theirs.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
My relationship to society is... a normal one I guess? Of course there are many things I don't agree with, but I don't think society should be reinvented from the start or that everything it produced was crap.
Same goes for people. Many of them suck, but not all of them. And it would be pretty inaccurate and unfair on my part to say that I hate people when I know... what, just like 1% of the world population (between people IRL and people on the web)? Less then 1% maybe?
To be the biggest social problem is bigotry. What has caused homophobia, racism, intolerance, sexism? What, if not bigotry?
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't really choose them. They're usually people who come close to me, I find them interesting and pay attention to them. So yeah, they have to be interesting and have at least some things in common we can talk about.
I'm kinda cheery and content around friends. I don't look very affectionate, though.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
From what I've been said, I look cold and aloof and it looks like I don't pay much attention to them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts