Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have a few questions for all the types. I'm posting this thread in each type's section. Feel free to answer in as much detail as you can stand! Any additional information/ thoughts on connecting and interacting with your type are equally appreciated.

1. What is the best way to initially connect with you?

2. What is the best way to maintain a connection with you?

3. What kind of people that you interact with most positively impact you? (e.g. those I can bounce my ideas off, those I can confide in, etc.)

4.What kind of interaction do you enjoy the most?

5. What kind of people/material/etc. inspire you?

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
1. Say things that aren't stupid. (Just say hello.)

2. Keep saying things that aren't stupid. (Engage me in intelligent conversation and be consistent in your reactions, opinions, and thoughts. Do not lie, do not over exaggerate, be yourself.)

3. People who aren't stupid. (See above.)

4. Not stupid interaction. (Real topics, intellectual conversations, just don't be an asshole and don't be an idiot. I want to be able to debate with someone and not instantly win.)

5. I think you can see where I'm going with this.

Reactions: Aaron88 and Ahiko

·
Registered
828 Posts
1. Connect? I am unsure of what you mean by that completely. I tend to almost immediately like people that are nice, smart, reliable. Or just interesting. If I can have a good conversation with you and you listen to me respectfully, and you are nice then I will like you.

2. Listen to what I have to say. Just be respectful, reliable, good friend. :)

3. A person I feel like is really listening to me without ignoring me, and one who I feel like I can really trust and rely on.

4. I like to talk to many people. But I mostly love interacting with people when I meet someone interesting and nice that I can have a good conversation with.

5. Ones that are good at doing their jobs, and manage to maintain good relationships in their family and outside.

Reactions: Aaron88

·
Registered
778 Posts
@The Ant Sparer

1. What is the best way to initially connect with you?
Just be friendly and humorous when interacting with us ,I like smart people with good sense of humor who are friendly in nature.

2. What is the best way to maintain a connection with you?
Be honest ,smart and efficient with us ,don't try to oversmart , dare to cheat or lie to us .

3. What kind of people that you interact with most positively impact you? (e.g. those I can bounce my ideas off, those I can confide in, etc.)
People who can understand my feelings without being judgmental about them ,who are positive and good from nature and inspire me to be more better everytime .Reason why I can confide my secrets to my ENFP bother.

4.What kind of interaction do you enjoy the most?
One which is full of informative and amusing talks which can make me smile or laugh or simply impress me ,I hate gossiping and lectures.

5. What kind of people/material/etc. inspire you?
Stories about or people who have overcome their greatest sufferings and still know how to laugh and make others laugh too.

you're welcome :)

Reactions: Aaron88
1 - 4 of 4 Posts