Personality Cafe banner

1981 - 2000 of 33633 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
What type do you guys find yourselves getting along most with? And why?

Also, What is your idea of a perfect day?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Any type even as close friends?
Not for me. A while back I used to think I got along with anyone - but I have since discovered that some will require a lot more effort on my part and it very much depends of the maturity of the other person also.

·
Registered
15,145 Posts

Most of my friends are INFPs or Entps .

Perfect day - a day where I feel happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
Have you guys ever thought of yourself as another type before you figured out you were ENFP's? If so, what type(s)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
No I'm always enfp though sometimes I'll test INFP but when I read about the personality then very much , quite sure I was always an enfp - just my extroversion and feeling aren't as strong / 1% extroverts to and 11% feelings over thinking. My intuition and especially perceiving is over the top . But even in socionic I'm iee making me very much an enfp ! And I love it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have you guys ever thought of yourself as another type before you figured out you were ENFP's? If so, what type(s)

ENFJ. I think I'm quite sure I'm an ENFJ before I retake the mbti test and become an ENFP.

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
601 Posts
How do you feel about power? Is it something you desire? Resent? Is it fair? Do you game situations to earn an advantage? Or, or you more prone to seek win-win outcomes? I ask because you are an extroverted type and yet very empathic. You have boldness and can influence people, I'm curious ethically where you stand on the subject of power.

·
Registered
112 Posts
No I'm always enfp though sometimes I'll test INFP but when I read about the personality then very much , quite sure I was always an enfp - just my extroversion and feeling aren't as strong / 1% extroverts to and 11% feelings over thinking. My intuition and especially perceiving is over the top . But even in socionic I'm iee making me very much an enfp ! And I love it

That's exactly how my test scores show up o_O

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
How do you feel about power? Is it something you desire? Resent? Is it fair? Do you game situations to earn an advantage? Or, or you more prone to seek win-win outcomes? I ask because you are an extroverted type and yet very empathic. You have boldness and can influence people, I'm curious ethically where you stand on the subject of power.
Not much a fan of power or ambition , I have more of a desire to be a dedicated and strong willed individual . I don't play games but I know very well when somebody is trying to play games or mind games with me would try to change that person point if view if I like them if not I'll tell them off politely . Not sure what you mean by win win but I like it when every feels comfortable . Thanks ! I don't think I'm that extroverted. , I strive better alone and like being alone but I do like people , a lot . Aw thanks for the empathetic compliment :)

·
Registered
15,145 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
How about you , just wondering

1. How many ENFPs do/did you know?
I currently know of 2, a male and a female, from work (and an ENFP child in one of my classes that I teach -- it is fascinating to watch him develop).

2. Do/Did you find them hard/er to read? If so, why?
No less or more difficult.

3. Have you ever misread them or vice versa (more so than other types)?
Not more so than other types, in answer to both questions. In general, I will only solidify my speculations about others when I am absolutely certain, which helps to minimise misreadings. I've not misread them, at least I don't think so, and my speculations have been pretty accurate.

They have misread me. The ENFP male seems uncomfortable/intimidated by my presence. He falls completely silent when I'm around and makes a run for the exit as soon as he can. This is unfortunate as I'm intrigued by his personality.

The ENFP female has made accurate readings of me. She catches onto, links, and remembers information well. We've also had more interaction. However, she has misread me a number of times. She has put forth statements about me - to me - which she was very certain of but were almost completely wrong, surprisingly.

·
Registered
115 Posts

probably ENTP INFJ's and INFP's I've never met a intj so. But I think I get along with ENTPs and INFJ's because of their dominant N and I can just talk with them forever without getting bored.

A perfect day? Hmmm probably being out side on a warm day getting lost in the woods ^-^ sort of thing or going on some sort of adventure

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
23 Signs You're Secretly An Introvert quite accurate for me any of you? not sure if this is accurate for introverts though
2. You go to parties -– but not to meet people.
3. You often feel alone in a crowd.
Though this is a result of bullying and not personality.

6. You're easily distracted.
This is a result of dyslexia.

7. Downtime doesn’t feel unproductive to you.
9. When you get on the subway, you sit at the end of the bench -– not in the middle.
I like to take photos of moving lights.

15. You notice details that others don't.
Probably this is the result of having to deal with an INTJ mother.

16. You have a constantly running inner monologue.
I talk to myself too.

22. You’re a writer.
I recently wrote about killing in video games and storytelling techniques for a group on Facebook.

23. You alternate between phases of work and solitude, and periods of social activity.

Overall: legit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
probably ENTP INFJ's and INFP's I've never met a intj so. But I think I get along with ENTPs and INFJ's because of their dominant N and I can just talk with them forever without getting bored.

A perfect day? Hmmm probably being out side on a warm day getting lost in the woods ^-^ sort of thing or going on some sort of adventure
I'm not sure what type I am, but I a. probably ENFP. I just wanna know a bit more before I decide. And I know two intj's, and I just don't like them. The ones I know are kinda assholes but secretive about it. The one good thing about them is they watch people and will tell me some of what they notice if I ask. However only some, they will only tell a small fraction of what they see in people. They notice things about people differently than an ENFP I think. Much more factual, if that makes sense.

1981 - 2000 of 33633 Posts