Personality Cafe banner

24021 - 24040 of 33636 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
I watched Yuzu's ending in YouTube (too lazy to replay the game) and it's so... depressing. You got good demons, which is great. I think Yuzu's ending could be the start of a post-apocalyptic world. (Kind of like what DeSu 2 is.)

I was going to go for Daichi's ending too. Right now I'm in the Dragon Stream battle.

Have you played the Triangulum Arc? I haven't because I don't have a 3DS, but I heard Yamato's ending is the best ending.

I like those three characters too and Yamato. I also like some of the other characters too. What do you think is Daichi's type? The only thing I know about him is that he might be an extrovert.
If I think correctly, Gin/Haru's route was getting rid of them, Yuzu's route was running away from them, Atsuro's route was controlling them, Naoya's route was ruling over them, and Amane's route was becoming the messiah, and all these were satisfying endings, really. DeSu 2 let me have fun, and laughed often, DeSu was constant stress and drama, but I love both equally, maybe DeSu 2 a bit more because of the Triangulum Arc.

On the topic of that, I did play Record Breaker, frankly, it was fantastic. Tied up many loose ends, and we finally got to see every character's full potential. Yamato's ending was "theoretically the best", solely because you were creating an entirely new world, with Ronaldo's ending sounding very exhausting, and Alcor's ending breaking my heart, so yes, I loved his ending the most. I think Daichi is an ESFP, because if he wasn't in an apocalypse, he would be a Performer most definitely.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Do tell ...I'm curious
Well, my dark moments I embrace and i like it. I like thinking of someone holding a blade and slicing their flesh to allow the blood to drip down their arm. So they can feel the pain and the warmth of blood. I think and imagine pricking the tips of your fingers and then playing on the piano. Or carving a scar on someones throat or face or forehead. A brand one might say. I think of how I could kick someone across their face or slap them when I am at my worst or my limit. I hear voices in my head when I am overwhelmed and in great stress that I repress, run away or just curl up in a ball and hold my head between my hands; asking the voices of criticism to stop or to just leave me alone. I imagine telling someone off to hurt their feelings on purpose and the feeling is great. Its tantalizing and its enriching. However, i feel that fear of this going too far or being harmful. Having mental disabilities, you are more aware of that dark part. And although I feel I am just there and not going head in on harm, some have it harder than me; but I too know what that dark depth is like. Like I'm drowning and can never reach the surface for air.(depression) In this case, I feel good causing pain and I know thats when i need to stop. Otherwise its going to be bad. I don't fear it, I just seem to control it; i embrace it. So i feel annoyed or upset when people fear this. Its a part of them and its in everyone. I wouldn't say repress it, Id say learn about it and embrace it. (wouldn't dive head in though, super dangerous) Insanity is not something to take lightly I'm afraid. *shrugs* *side smile*

Was this what you wanted? I have a fascination with blades. And i prefer torture for the ones who i despise and have wronged me. Something like a fiery, burning death, or being slowly drained of blood. Something to make them suffer for a little while :)

·
Banned
2,373 Posts
... is this the continuation of the anger question, @Artemis 2x4 ? There’s something I like about your post, I wish to elaborate. Call it my own personal reflection. Maybe you could clarify your experience.

I don't fear it, I just seem to control it; i embrace it. So i feel annoyed or upset when people fear this. Its a part of them and its in everyone. I wouldn't say repress it, Id say learn about it and embrace it. (wouldn't dive head in though, super dangerous) Insanity is not something to take lightly I'm afraid.
... I certainly do not reject it, but I’m not sure if want to embrace it. I accept it and allow it to exist. I know these emotions exist inside of me, inside of you and everyone else. Everyone is capable of the most heinous acts: Knowing this is not frightening. Oddly enough the study of crime and human degeneracy lets you accept people who were part of that reality without shutting out their world.

When I feel confident, able to act and when I understand my own personal boundaries it is difficult to get me angry. There are times when I will get irritated and yell at someone, or give throw something but there’s no lingering emotion afterward. There was a time in life when I showed kindness to others and was encouraged to show more kindness when I felt intruded upon. This was when I felt deep lingering anger and had my violent fantasies. When I took some time off to learn what I’m about, what I will and will not do, all of a sudden the violent thoughts disappeared. I still get them on occasion when I relapse. Emotionally I feel like a cornered animal at the time, and I will fight and do anything when I’m taken down.

I do what needs to be done, say what needs to be said and the anger is dealt with when the situation arises. Anger becomes a problem when it’s repressed by fear and anxiety. Otherwise it’s a motivating agent, so long as it’s proportional to the task at hand. But yeah, I can rant and rave, I can troll, I can look someone in the eye and verbally destroy them with facts of what they did. Judicial use of power. If become cold and serious, awesome.

If I start smiling and laughing ... I lost all respect for you and my only concern at the time is not doing anything that could cause me too have too many repercussions. Open season, otherwise.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
... is this the continuation of the anger question, @Artemis 2x4 ? There’s something I like about your post, I wish to elaborate. Call it my own personal reflection. Maybe you could clarify your experience.

[QUOTE]I don't fear it, I just seem to control it; i embrace it. So i feel annoyed or upset when people fear this. Its a part of them and its in everyone. I wouldn't say repress it, Id say learn about it and embrace it. (wouldn't dive head in though, super dangerous) Insanity is not something to take lightly I'm afraid.
... I certainly do not reject it, but I’m not sure if want to embrace it. I accept it and allow it to exist. I know these emotions exist inside of me, inside of you and everyone else. Everyone is capable of the most heinous acts: Knowing this is not frightening. Oddly enough the study of crime and human degeneracy lets you accept people who were part of that reality without shutting out their world.

When I feel confident, able to act and when I understand my own personal boundaries it is difficult to get me angry. There are times when I will get irritated and yell at someone, or give throw something but there’s no lingering emotion afterward. There was a time in life when I showed kindness to others and was encouraged to show more kindness when I felt intruded upon. This was when I felt deep lingering anger and had my violent fantasies. When I took some time off to learn what I’m about, what I will and will not do, all of a sudden the violent thoughts disappeared. I still get them on occasion when I relapse. Emotionally I feel like a cornered animal at the time, and I will fight and do anything when I’m taken down.

I do what needs to be done, say what needs to be said and the anger is dealt with when the situation arises. Anger becomes a problem when it’s repressed by fear and anxiety. Otherwise it’s a motivating agent, so long as it’s proportional to the task at hand. But yeah, I can rant and rave, I can troll, I can look someone in the eye and verbally destroy them with facts of what they did. Judicial use of power. If become cold and serious, awesome.

If I start smiling and laughing ... I lost all respect for you and my only concern at the time is not doing anything that could cause me too have too many repercussions. Open season, otherwise.[/QUOTE]

I dont get that way when I am angry. :)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Anyone got a PS4?? My PSN tag is GlennMorshower if anyone wants to give me an add :) would love some more ENFP around! Just please don't be a psycho stalker that sends me party invites every time I jump online (alternatively every 5 minutes) :p

Put up a thread for PS4 tags in the video game subforum if anyone's interested too

·
Registered
4,179 Posts

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Are ENFPs really nauseatingly idealistic and/or sunshine and rainbows all the time?
No not quite - I am idealistic but I tend to follow through with my ideal - meaning if I idealize about something I'll make it happen and must experience it ...sometimes it'll get me into trouble though but somehow I manage to get through it
As for rainbow and Sunshine - I am quite optimistic but more so in the sense that I see the best in every situation and strive under stressful situation rather than happy go lucky

·
Registered
596 Posts
No not quite - I am idealistic but I tend to follow through with my ideal - meaning if I idealize about something I'll make it happen and must experience it ...sometimes it'll get me into trouble though but somehow I manage to get through it
As for rainbow and Sunshine - I am quite optimistic but more so in the sense that I see the best in every situation and strive under stressful situation rather than happy go lucky
I can relate to the striving to see the best and not get stressed, but it is a more conscious thing. It doesn't come as naturally. It is freak out followed by calm down, followed by overthinking during which time some solution (temporary) is found and I calm down, feeling happy once more. ENFPs have good follow through? I am shocked! Every website and pinterest post suggests, to the contrary.

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
I can relate to the striving to see the best and not get stressed, but it is a more conscious thing. It doesn't come as naturally. It is freak out followed by calm down, followed by overthinking during which time some solution (temporary) is found and I calm down, feeling happy once more. ENFPs have good follow through? I am shocked! Every website and pinterest post suggests, to the contrary.
I think it comes with age and more upon the matter of my Te tert wanting to get things done - if a subject was to bore me then I can easily drop it without any regrets . Also I am an only child so perhaps child placement plays a key factor on accomplishing thing - however with all that said I always prefer fun/play over work

·
Registered
596 Posts
I think it comes with age and more upon the matter of my Te tert wanting to get things done - if a subject was to bore me then I can easily drop it without any regrets . Also I am an only child so perhaps child placement plays a key factor on accomplishing thing - however with all that said I always prefer fun/play over work
That is a curious point you made about the child placement playing a key role. I want to understand this better. how does being an only child help/hinder matters? I am an only child too.

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Too all you other ENFP's out there : And how often do you loose yourself in your emotions?
Positive emotions quite often - negative ones not as often but when I do I tend to enjoy dwelling alone

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
That is a curious point you made about the child placement playing a key role. I want to understand this better. how does being an only child help/hinder matters? I am an only child too.
I feel that being an only child ( for my case) makes me more independent and a higher achiever bc I set expectation on myself and rely on myself more - however add that with being an Enfp I'm more laid back and carefree so I'm not hard on myself - but growing up I'm often time alone or surrounded by adults - I think that aspect help me become more mature and able to get thing done bc I don't have much of anyone else to rely on :)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Ok so, question:

I can't decide what to about my PerC name xD

I don't like what I changed it to because no one will get the reference and it's way too long, haha, I'd like to go with my actual nickname which is 'Jimmy' but you can't have letters after a y ending word, like 'JimmyM' looks redonk to my eye balls.. I'd go JMurphy but that;s flippin taken too! >_< *liam neeson save me*

Pretty much I want something arounddddd my actual name, because I could just change to any random thing, so closer to my actual name would be better :)

So any ideas?? OR did people actually like JMurph?? (I just don't like the 'Murph' part), god dang people signing up and not doing anything! I could go my actual first name (which I promise no one has!), but I'm not a fan of that name either and I'd rather keep away from actual names.

...how do I manage to type so much about a name change o.o

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
Not long ago, an ENFP woman told me she imagines everyday reality with subtitles, which leads me to ask: Are all ENFPs so full of creative and vivid imagination?

·
Banned
2,373 Posts
Are ENFPs really nauseatingly idealistic and/or sunshine and rainbows all the time?
... nope, and nope. I have my own thoughts and feelings about things and I would like to see the world be a certain way, but idealism is something I would rather not waste my time with. Most idealism is ... well, crap. I have a term I often like to use to describe many idealists, brain-washed. I have a flair for the extravagant and I have a youthful disposition but my unicorns also charge, impale and dish out attitude.

Children are admirable because you have a chance to see human nature BEFORE it was destroyed by idealism and social propriety.

Two posts in one, @The Four Toed Creed , how about:

Jimmy da Murph
Murphy's Law
Jimtastic Boombastic [Challenge, understanding Shaggy's lyrics]
Murphin' Jim
DJ Murph
El Murphito
Crocodile Jimmy [Sorry, I had to. 80s movies, mmmkay?]

... but wait, there's more: Jimmy Smurph [lol, why not?]

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Haha! @Doc Dangerstein,

Murphy's Law would be sweet! but I don't think we're allowed ' marks, hmmmmm oh god DJ i'd vomit in my mouth a little every time I post! which would be a lot it seems! I even like some of the others but my Fi's like, you didn't come up with these, be an individual! xD

Haha, you're lucky I get your 80s reference too ;) .. but sadly I don't think so, haha. I've actually asked the mods if they can help me out on taken names xD Actually El Murphy would be nice! what a compromise! that's the front runner I think! *yuuuuuuuus*!!

...wait 'El Murphy' or 'El JMurphy'??

24021 - 24040 of 33636 Posts