Personality Cafe banner

33581 - 33599 of 33599 Posts

·
Registered
15,121 Posts
Heeeej pretty ladies

How's everyone doing?
Hey haven’t seen you for a while ! I’m doing alright- working on some writing - you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
ARGH WHAT IS THIS NEW PERSONALITY CAFE. Nope, Change, I can't cope with this. I don't know how to view my subscriptions anymore.

Unsure if I like the fact that you can't see people's personality types anymore...

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,046 Posts
Likewise I’m ok with airplanes and boats . Cars - buses ( especially buses) and I found out skydiving gives me extreme motion sickness . I’ve never been on a helicopter - I hear it’s romantic but I guess it wouldn’t be too romantic if one feels like puking
That’s cute how your dad refers to you as his little mermaid . You have always spoken so fondly of your father - what was he like

Sorry, I never replied to this. My dad was an ESFP and larger than life in most of his world. He was extremely intelligent too and really cared to shake everyone's hands. He was a real people pleaser. I would say he would have been an ESFJ but he was notoriously late for everything, hated organization, and never kept his place clean lol. This drove my mother batty around him. She loved him but couldn't stand this side of him. Still being an ESFP he pulled off a lot of feats people only dream about doing. I can still drive through Austin and point out to several dams, bridges, and water towers throughout the area and say proudly, he built those. Some are a permanent fixture of Texas. Then there were his heroic efforts in Vietnam and he did this all while not touching much of his family's money. He made his own wealth and legacy. When he died so many showed up to wish him farewell. I had an amazing dad. Actually I had an amazing two dads, my stepfather balanced out what my father didn't do. It worked out great for me. I had a very privileged childhood.

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,046 Posts
Heeeej pretty ladies
🤗🤗
How's everyone doing? 🥰
Doing great. How are you doing? Welcome back. :D

ARGH WHAT IS THIS NEW PERSONALITY CAFE. Nope, Change, I can't cope with this. I don't know how to view my subscriptions anymore.

Unsure if I like the fact that you can't see people's personality types anymore...
We found a workaround for that. If you go in your preferences and in the Vehicle field add your type there. They're working on the issue last I checked.

Why haven't I been able to see my signature since this update?
A lot of signatures got deleted like my Harley sig. Go into preferences to change your sig, unfortunately, they're still working on the centering issue.

How much longer do you believe the human species will continue to exist?
For a very long time, unless we have an E.L.E .

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Hey haven’t seen you for a while ! I’m doing alright- working on some writing - you ?

I know! It's been really forever!
:)

Everything great up here, got an amazing job end of 2018 and just crusing life... My daughter is growing to be a lovely little lady... (She's 8)
All good!

How are your beautiful kids? They must be so big already!

·
Registered
15,121 Posts
I know! It's been really forever!
:)

Everything great up here, got an amazing job end of 2018 and just crusing life... My daughter is growing to be a lovely little lady... (She's 8)
All good!

How are your beautiful kids? They must be so big already!
Hahaha well my eldest is the same age as your daughter - he’s super active and extroverted and have an extreme love for the outdoors and animals , it’s funny when I first joined perC he was a few months shy from turning 2 - and now I have 3 little ones . I try spending one on one time with each of them as much as I can bc well it’s hard for me to focus on them equally all at once . We have a lockdown here in the Bay Area but then restriction have just gotten lifted - where are you now ? Last you were on here I believe you were studying up for your doctorate . And tell me about your job! What is it like ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is it a common ENFP trait to say things like you always love talking to people, making new friends, and putting others in a good mood, and then later they get moody and switch up and say they don't want to talk to you or be friends with you? I've had two ENFPs do this to me, and man it hurts when you just want to be friends with someone -- and they even say they're open to it -- and then they close you off. It would've been better if they didn't lead me on like that and were just truthful from the start on what they wanted. Second time happened yesterday and I still feel like shit like I did something wrong.

·
Registered
15,121 Posts
Is it a common ENFP trait to say things like you always love talking to people, making new friends, and putting others in a good mood, and then later they get moody and switch up and say they don't want to talk to you or be friends with you? I've had two ENFPs do this to me, and man it hurts when you just want to be friends with someone -- and they even say they're open to it -- and then they close you off. It would've been better if they didn't lead me on like that and were just truthful from the start on what they wanted. Second time happened yesterday and I still feel like shit like I did something wrong.
No - I can’t relate to what you’ve described nor do I think it’s common for enfp to do so . Sorry that you have to deal with that

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,046 Posts
No, I can't relate. One I don't love talking to people or making new friends. I don't go out of my way to do this either. I normally put people in a good mood because that's just me but I don't go into that scenario thinking I'm putting them in a good mood. I talk because I can't shut the trap. I wish I could walk around with duck tape over my mouth. I also don't switch up midday to say I don't want to talk to someone or be friends with them (unless they're an extremely rude stranger). If they're rude to me and a friend I might go deathly silent in the fight but they'll know why I'm angry, I'll make the point crystal clear that they said something that really offended me but I would never say we're no longer friends unless they royally fucked up with me. Normally I'll say something like I still love you but you're not my favorite person right now. I shut down strangers and completely ignore them if their assholes to me. There is no guarantee if you meet someone and offend them that they can't walk away from you. No one is your slave. If they decided to walk away, it's their choice. For me to do it, someone has to hit my Fi hit Card and really step on my toes. If it's an ENFP you probably did do something wrong or they discovered their crushing on you and have gone blatantly shy.

Believe you'll know why we've put you on ignore and the reason, I'm normally pretty crystal clear. Like I guy on this site came to these forums and asked why I had put him on ignore. I only know he asked this because he made my husband laugh and he told me all about it. I literally told the guy I put him on ignore because he was a professed Nazi and believed in some fucked up shit. If you go proudly spreading that about before I even know you, I can just reply to your post, "Ok, you're a Nazi. The Nazi's killed half my family trying to escape France into Switzerland after leaving Italy to France. Scum Bucket," I think is what I said and then literally told him I was placing him on ignore and the other guy had the balls to come to the ENFP section and ask if this was normal. Getting a reply of Yes. Every ENFP is an individual and we come with our own set of moral fi hit cards.

Also, a lot of strangers might think I'm their friend because I'm bubbly and friendly but really I see you as a stranger and not a friend. I only have a small section of friends I like. See the difference. If I stick through a fight that means you've gained some form of respect from me. Friendship is earned not automatically given. Fi 101.

Though to be clear I'm a 2w3 ( 2s don't like conflict at all), what makes me instantly ignore a stranger another ENFP 7 might sit there till their blue in the face trying to change the other person's mind.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sorry that you’re going through something like that; it’s not nice receiving mixed signals. People are individuals so I would advise staying away from generalisations. Place yourself in the person’s shoes and try to imagine why they reacted the way they did – did you catch them on a bad day? Did something prior happen within your friendship that may have led them to close off? It’s easy to jump to conclusions but it’s important to be honest. If you haven’t already, call them and share how you feel. Their response will determine whether this is a friendship you want to continue or not.

33581 - 33599 of 33599 Posts