Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
INFP so/sx
556 Posts
I MISSED YOU TOO!! ❤

I'm doing well, as well as I can, better now you are here! :p

How are YOU?!
Awwww mate, you're gonna make me cry and i can't risk ruining my makeup lmao.

I'm doing great!! Bank holiday is tomorrow so excited about the extended weekend! Are you still based down South? How's the lockdown treating you?

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
These gifs are killing me :LOL:
Thanks for the welcome back, lovely! What's new with you???
I’m doing well - just working on some writing- how are you doing ? Have you figured out whether you’re enfp or infp yet ? Nice to have you back again

·
Registered
8 Posts
For those who live alone and don't have families or many friends, how do you deal with loneliness during these times? I (INTJ) work from home nowadays and there are days where I'm home all day and never communicate with a single person unless it's for business, and it legitimately feels awful. I love being alone at times, but I believe some form of social interaction is a must for anyone, especially for those like myself who don't have any friends or a spouse/roommate/pet to share your time with. Any advice?

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Who is the best teacher you've ever had and what was their type?
The best teacher that I’ve ever had was my senior year sociology teacher / unsure what his type was I never took the time to type him - he had strong Fe most likely an Fe dom , so I’m guessing esfj .

If we’re talking about mentor or whom I’m learn the most from then I would say my entp father

·
exploring space
ENFP
8,850 Posts
Who is the best teacher you've ever had and what was their type?
this man

an ENTP

he gave up his Harvard PhD to write a university book on quantum mechanics (have written more since)

he founded and is president of one of the biggest university book press company in my country, he wanted to make university books cheap and more available and as a result other companies even sued him (he won)

he became an honorary professor at the university (no phd but too good), he's taught almost all classes in the physics department and he refuses to get paid for teaching

I was lucky to have him for a semester in the quantum mechanics introductory course, he knows how to inspire awe and wonder, so much so that he's the only professor who packs the theatre as students want to watch him teach even after passing his classes

He wanted to create a course that would only focus on asking questions, and not giving answers but the rest of the board didn't like the idea. I'm not surprised given how many of the other professors there are psychorigid egomaniac tenures.

He told me once when I chatted him up in the hallways that his friends once pranked him by telling him they discovered some new type of dna and he spent all night trying to figure out the chemistry xD

He also founded the first online free university classes site in my country a few years back which has become quite popular.

Though we didn't have a personal teaching relation he's been an influence for my love and wonder for the universe quite a bit.

I also had about 3 other teachers before him, in physics and chemistry, that really managed to get through to me and inspire me. They were all Ns,I think NTs. Sensor teachers were really difficult for me to follow, I could barely understand them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
What if sleep wasn't required for humans to function and was only optional? Would you prefer it this way or not?
Yes. In fact, I sometimes live that way, thanks to psychostimulants (such as methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta)).

But I love dreaming! That can make sleep worthwhile.

-Albert.

·
Registered
INFP so/sx
556 Posts
I’m doing well - just working on some writing- how are you doing ? Have you figured out whether you’re enfp or infp yet ? Nice to have you back again

After much thought and speaking to @Katie (forgotten how to tag people sorry! 🤓), I've settled with INFP. Just makes sense.

Oh wow! What kind of writing? You've always had a way with words Ai, so i'm glad you're doing that babe.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
After much thought and speaking to @Katie (forgotten how to tag people sorry! ), I've settled with INFP. Just makes sense.

Oh wow! What kind of writing? You've always had a way with words Ai, so i'm glad you're doing that babe.
Right now I’m working on a short story - the due date is January of next year , I’m more than half way done - it’s a supernatural comedy about a faux psychic/mediator who recently got called out for being fake for pretending to see a clients ex husband , the twist is that the moment her client walked out of the door , her husband’s ghost appeared - he wouldn’t leave the psychic alone bc she’s the only person who could see him ( and his unfinished business was to let his wife know that it wasn’t his wife’s fault that he died ) - since the psychic was the only person who could see him he refused to leave her alone .
Anything new with you?

·
Registered
INFP so/sx
556 Posts
Right now I’m working on a short story - the due date is January of next year , I’m more than half way done - it’s a supernatural comedy about a faux psychic/mediator who recently got called out for being fake for pretending to see a clients ex husband , the twist is that the moment her client walked out of the door , her husband’s ghost appeared - he wouldn’t leave the psychic alone bc she’s the only person who could see him ( and his unfinished business was to let his wife know that it wasn’t his wife’s fault that he died ) - since the psychic was the only person who could see him he refused to leave her alone .
Anything new with you?

Ooohh that sounds like a great story, I can't wait to read the finished product! What inspired you to write it?

Working in child protection now so just been busy with that. Stressful but i honestly love it 😭💕[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Ooohh that sounds like a great story, I can't wait to read the finished product! What inspired you to write it?

Working in child protection now so just been busy with that. Stressful but i honestly love it
[/QUOTE]

@Llyralen writer’s prompt inspired me to - I guess I have a tendency to make up stories in my head - and one of her line inspired me to write something that would shock the audience/ I decided to elaborate it further by turning it into a short story . Llyralen is also writing :)
I’m glad that you’re loving your job .

·
Registered
INFP so/sx
556 Posts
@Llyralen writer’s prompt inspired me to - I guess I have a tendency to make up stories in my head - and one of her line inspired me to write something that would shock the audience/ I decided to elaborate it further by turning it into a short story . Llyralen is also writing :)
I’m glad that you’re loving your job .
[/QUOTE]

That's really lovely! You and @Llyralen making the most out of them creative juices! x

33601 - 33618 of 33618 Posts