Personality Cafe banner

33621 - 33632 of 33632 Posts

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
@IssaVibe. !!!
Issa Issa Issa!!!!

What a job for the heart! I bet you feel so dedicated!
Issa!!!!! Missed you so!!!

·
Registered
INFP so/sx
560 Posts
@IssaVibe. !!!
Issa Issa Issa!!!!

What a job for the heart! I bet you feel so dedicated!
Issa!!!!! Missed you so!!!
Aw honeyyyy! I MISSED YOU TOO ♥

This job really humbles you and you’re constantly learning. Social workers don’t have a great reputation, but I hope to change that narrative!

How are you anyway baby girl, UPDATE ME 💗

·
Corvus Cretin
20,892 Posts
There’s no need to apologise hun. I hope you’re okay!
I'm okay. I think the quarantine, combined with the events of the last few days as well as being so close to being done with community college but still having a week and a half to go is adding to the frustration. I was feeling great about myself for the last few months and then I relapse again which is annoying. I just need to stick it out for now.

·
Registered
INFP so/sx
560 Posts
I'm okay. I think the quarantine, combined with the events of the last few days as well as being so close to being done with community college but still having a week and a half to go is adding to the frustration. I was feeling great about myself for the last few months and then I relapse again which is annoying. I just need to stick it out for now.
Sounds like you’ve got a lot going on, I can imagine it’s quite overwhelming. But it’s normal to have dips so hang in there bud!

·
Corvus Cretin
20,892 Posts
Is not being a polymath something that I should be ashamed of? I feel that I'm really only good at just one or two things and that's it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Is not being a polymath something that I should be ashamed of?
Why? It seems a good thing to me.

I feel that I'm really only good at just one or two things and that's it.
So? If there is something you need to be good at, take the time to learn it when you need it. There does not seem to be much point in learning things you have no use for. Other than recreation, I suppose.

-Albert.

·
Registered
15,142 Posts
Is not being a polymath something that I should be ashamed of? I feel that I'm really only good at just one or two things and that's it.
I think you’re too hard on yourself - you’re good at many things and that’s what counts . Plus you’re still young if being polymath is something you want to achieve it’s possible it not - there’s nothing wrong with it either . I know for one that there are many things that I’m horrible with / my 8 years old son is more spatially aware , notices details and is much handier than I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
For those who live alone and don't have families or many friends, how do you deal with loneliness during these times? I (INTJ) work from home nowadays and there are days where I'm home all day and never communicate with a single person unless it's for business, and it legitimately feels awful. I love being alone at times, but I believe some form of social interaction is a must for anyone, especially for those like myself who don't have any friends or a spouse/roommate/pet to share your time with. Any advice?
edit: Nobody? Ok then
Hello there, Mike! I'm so sorry to hear that, i hope this whole covid-19 situation ends soon so you can get reunited with those you hold special. Honestly I'm not living alone, but I'll tell you what i tend to do when I feel lonely and i hope it helps somehow~
I usually try to get myself busy and find stuff to do. There are times where I'd read a book, pick up a show I didn't get to finish up, watch a movie, or just head to the kitchen and try baking something. If you have a certain hobby, it's a perfect time to spend time on it too. These can help me have lots of fun and feel productive, but wouldn't really ease my loneliness. Which leads to the second point; message people i miss!! Whether it's friends or family. Getting in touch with people can actually brighten your day alot!!! No business calls, just a little virtual hang out with a friend!
My cousin and I started sending video messages to each other doing random stuff; studying, baking, babysitting, random rants, etc. and honestly it feels good, for a moment it made me forget we've last met in march.
Ohhhh right you can also do little stuff together!! Maybe decide on a movie and watch it together (netflix party, or plex watch together), then discuss it afterwards. If you like video games; random online little games~ Or you can host a zoom party with someone and just chill, kinda makes people feel close to you.
Aaaaaa this has been a long post, but i hope it's useful in a way. Stay safe! ✨

33621 - 33632 of 33632 Posts