Personality Cafe banner

33681 - 33686 of 33686 Posts

·
Registered
15,183 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. What I meant by not doing something unless it improves myself is that I have to frame everything I do into a common framework.
I just find the easiest way to do that, is to justify everything I do as a learning experience that will make me more resilient. Even if that experience sucks, I often can push through even if I am disinterested. I just need to get to the conclusion no matter what lol.
However, for some things, where it is harder to justify it as immediately making myself better, it drives me up the wall. So when that happens, I often don't engage entirely.
In contrast to ENFPs where they don't seem to emphasize reaching the conclusion as much as they do the experience of learning itself.

It's pretty cool how it seems you guys can engage multiple interests at once, and then store it in your memory long term. It's like you guys keep a library up there lol. I'm jealous since my long term memory sucks.
It makes it easier to push yourself to learn new things, and to enjoy new experiences for what they are.
Of course, just as it is mature for an INFJ to learn to improvise once in a while, it is only natural an ENFP learns to formulate a concrete plan, then deviate from it if they have to. So it only makes sense you would gain those skills as you get more life experience.
Very true how you mentioned enfp don’t emphasize with reaching a conclusion- for my case at least , in most cases I find the journey is more worthwhile than it’s final destination. I’m unsure if I have a good long term memory but I believe the human brain tends to create semantic memories when something excites /sparks their interest it create a spark and when invested you naturally bc more repetitive in thoughts about the subject along with discussing the matter hence it stays within your mind - and I’m sure this happen with everyone regardless of type but certain memory arises when you feel connected or reminded of something .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,183 Posts
QUOTE]

Hello my dear friend ! If memory serves me correct you’re attracted Js :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33681 - 33686 of 33686 Posts