Personality Cafe banner

3981 - 4000 of 33686 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I have a thing for nerdy girls in glasses. My kryptonite.
Lol, hey I dont blame that one bit. Apparently, being intelligent is sexy to guys? Am I right? Because i have seen and been told the opposite. Like growing up i have seen it, how men dont seem to like intelligent women or strong ones, so my mom told me to be exactly that. I feel i am in the zone of proximal development in that area, but touching the surface too :3 They seem to be afraid of us or feel inferior? o_O

Reactions: ai.tran.75

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
How can one extrovert have so many introvert friends?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Lol, hey I dont blame that one bit. Apparently, being intelligent is sexy to guys? Am I right? Because i have seen and been told the opposite. Like growing up i have seen it, how men dont seem to like intelligent women or strong ones, so my mom told me to be exactly that. I feel i am in the zone of proximal development in that area, but touching the surface too :3 They seem to be afraid of us or feel inferior? o_O
Aren't we curious today? :p. I can only speak for myself. Intelligence is super sexy to me or else I would get bored with the person. Guys who don't appreciate intelligence in women just find them 'too complicated' and get frustrated and move on.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Aren't we curious today? :p. I can only speak for myself. Intelligence is super sexy to me or else I would get bored with the person. Guys who don't appreciate intelligence in women just find them 'too complicated' and get frustrated and move on.
Lol, theres the cheekiness i love in you guys :3. *being sincere, like seriously......XD* Awesome. I wanted to know like why are we deemed too complicated though? o_O Lol i actually have had that happen to me...........with a crush, but didnt understand until now :)

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Lol, theres the cheekiness i love in you guys :3. *being sincere, like seriously......XD* Awesome. I wanted to know like why are we deemed too complicated though? o_O Lol i actually have had that happen to me...........with a crush, but didnt understand until now :)
Who do you mean by ' you guys' tho? Complicated because a guy has to invest time into understanding you and giving you a real chance to form a bond. Intelligent girls are deeper in what they expect from a man and a lot of men just don't make the cut. Your crush told you that you were to complicated?

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Who do you mean by ' you guys' tho? Complicated because a guy has to invest time into understanding you and giving you a real chance to form a bond. Intelligent girls are deeper in what they expect from a man and a lot of men just don't make the cut. Your crush told you that you were to complicated?
Oh! I meant "guys" like the guys I have been exposed to and grown up around. Oh yeah..........he didnt say complicated. More of "not my type" was years ago but its like I finally figured out why. When I tried to talk to him, he never really understood what I was talking about. Like independence, he said a women independence makes him mad. Oh I am grateful of my ability to control my anger well........................................... It rung a bell but I didnt exactly listen; not until later. But the point is, i just wished to understand why some guys don't and it seems your answer has helped.........hmmmmm interesting.................

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Oh! I meant "guys" like the guys I have been exposed to and grown up around. Oh yeah..........he didnt say complicated. More of "not my type" was years ago but its like I finally figured out why. When I tried to talk to him, he never really understood what I was talking about. Like independence, he said a women independence makes him mad. Oh I am grateful of my ability to control my anger well........................................... It rung a bell but I didnt exactly listen; not until later. But the point is, i just wished to understand why some guys don't and it seems your answer has helped.........hmmmmm interesting.................
Yeah he sounds like a douche. It sound like a shitty excuse for rejecting you. He probably was interested in a different girl or had mommy issues. Well I am a guy, I hope my answers helped then :p

·
Registered
15,183 Posts
How can you be so genuine?

I don't get it.
I don't give out compliments that aren't true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bahburah

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Yeah he sounds like a douche. It sound like a shitty excuse for rejecting you. He probably was interested in a different girl or had mommy issues. Well I am a guy, I hope my answers helped then :p
Lol, it did and yeah I know. It seems so, but he was utterly confusing. I mean he had a crush on me and I knew because the other girls were jealous of me, he ran into people and stuff, and was always staring at me. It was...................creepy and weird. Anyways, severed ties and I dont talk to him anymore. Unfortunately, hes my ENFPs friends brother. -___- Ahh at least I can confuse him easily, i love messing with people who dont understand my intellect :p Yeah thanks so much! It helped but I just.............I wish I knew more so I could understand better............Thanks again :)

·
Registered
15,183 Posts
How can one extrovert have so many introvert friends?
How do you define extrovert ? I have Extraverted intuition that's my strongest dominant and I'm quite an open book but besides that I'm quite introverted . I don't like loud environment , I don't party much , I enjoy being alone, most of my introverted friends goes out more than I do - the only difference is I gain energy from talking to other people - I'm quite friendly and talkative if I'm ever outside to everybody including strangers - but then again I also gain energy alone . But to answer your question - I think it's bc enfp are easy to talk to and can put introvert into comfort zone =) I can honestly tell you this much - I can't tell the differ between introverts and extrovert until I know them for more than a year - a lot of my friends are shy extroverts and outgoing introverts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Lol, it did and yeah I know. It seems so, but he was utterly confusing. I mean he had a crush on me and I knew because the other girls were jealous of me, he ran into people and stuff, and was always staring at me. It was...................creepy and weird. Anyways, severed ties and I dont talk to him anymore. Unfortunately, hes my ENFPs friends brother. -___- Ahh at least I can confuse him easily, i love messing with people who dont understand my intellect :p Yeah thanks so much! It helped but I just.............I wish I knew more so I could understand better............Thanks again :)
Sounds like had no game. Like he didn't know how to approach you so he flaked out. Shy guys can do that. Just find a guy who can match your intellect :). Understanding the opposite sex comes in time and experience :p

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Sounds like had no game. Like he didn't know how to approach you so he flaked out. Shy guys can do that. Just find a guy who can match your intellect :). Understanding the opposite sex comes in time and experience :p
Interesting...........he flaked then found another girl lol. I find this amusing lol. Anyways, yeah thanks. I plan to. That sounds like forever..........................:(

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
How do you define extrovert ? I have Extraverted intuition that's my strongest dominant and I'm quite an open book but besides that I'm quite introverted . I don't like loud environment , I don't party much , I enjoy being alone, most of my introverted friends goes out more than I do - the only difference is I gain energy from talking to other people - I'm quite friendly and talkative if I'm ever outside to everybody including strangers - but then again I also gain energy alone . But to answer your question - I think it's bc enfp are easy to talk to and can put introvert into comfort zone =) I can honestly tell you this much - I can't tell the differ between introverts and extrovert until I know them for more than a year - a lot of my friends are shy extroverts and outgoing introverts

Tackle hug! XD

Reactions: ai.tran.75

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Interesting...........he flaked then found another girl lol. I find this amusing lol. Anyways, yeah thanks. I plan to. That sounds like forever..........................:(
Well at least you know you can do better :). Chin up :)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts

I get it! My personality is like yours.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Well at least you know you can do better :). Chin up :)
Okay :)

Did my post go through on your wall? My internet went down again............:/

3981 - 4000 of 33686 Posts