Registered
15,146 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Do you think that ENFPs with a low F (slightly more than 50% compared to the T) have a more developped Te (since Te is our 3rd function)? Because their T is stronger than with other ENFPs? Probably a stupid question, but I've been wondering if there's a correlation between the percentages of F/T and the development of the weaker functions, if that makes sense...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Do you think that ENFPs with a low F (slightly more than 50% compared to the T) have a more developped Te (since Te is our 3rd function)? Because their T is stronger than with other ENFPs? Probably a stupid question, but I've been wondering if there's a correlation between the percentages of F/T and the development of the weaker functions, if that makes sense...
I don't know I think my Fi and te are quite strong - when tested I'm only 7 % over on feelings but when I think about it I'm quite a feeler and my Fi is over the top :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
How do you guys use Ne? What is it like for you guys?

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Same with us. We pick up everything we are exposed to! XD Just SOAK IT ALL UP! and shift it to knowledge and memory. This mainly goes to people and things that interest us :3 We just have a bit of a harder time not making quick judgements on the info we take in and we always turn it back to one thing, helping us, people and humankind. It also goes to our value system. I think its the same with ENFPs, but not sure. All I know is, that they pick up stuff like we do with more ease :3

·
Registered
4,179 Posts

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Even when I'm not trying to my mind would collect and try to bring connections to everything . I'm always curious and when I get interested in something it bc an obsession where I have to observe and learn everything there is about that topic , for example - if I watch a movie that I enjoy I'll try to find out everything about the movie - from the stories, to each individual characters, the screen writer, directors , actors and I would spend days analyzing and studying everything or if I got interested in and I have multiple of topics that I get obsess with . I'm also able to pick up on people's thoughts and emotion and can pretty much adapt quickly to any crowd whether it's with sororities/frats girls and boys , mechanics , or sport fanatic , theater freaks or lawyers etc I think my NE help me observe and collect everything to adapt and I have a wide range of interests . I'm always excited to try and learn new things ,I have a wide range of interests and hobbies . If I like the idea of something I have to jump in a try it- if somebody suggested something crazy fun to do - I'll probably try it (as long as it's safe and doesn't harm others ). I'm quite random and I analyze everything in my head and during conversation nonstop . I think the only downside is I'm easily amused and easily bored at the same time / once I get the hang of something I'll jump into the next topic . Sometimes I find myself interested in the idea of something more than the subject itself and it's not until I experience it that I realized that it's the idea of it that I'm intrigue by. I'm quite creative - and I'm always doing 2-3 things at once ( not good I know) . Also I'm not good with starting from scratch - I always envision the ending or big picture first and then work my way from there . If asked a question I'll think up of multiple of different ways to answer it , I'm able to put myself into someone else's place and relate to how they feel or see things (my intuitions rarely ever wrong). I love my NE for the most part but sometimes it irritates me bc I can't keep my mind organized and focus unless I'm interested in something - if I'm bored by something my NE is quite useless and my mind will wander off about something else making it hard to focus .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Tree is our thought process. It shows how we begin with one idea, but finish off with 100 others.
OHHHHHH, yeah we are so much alike then...........but for us it seems less compared to you guys :) You guys have more ideas from 1 while we have close to it, but less. Try 1-90 for us, imagination seems richer though :p

4001 - 4020 of 33636 Posts