Personality Cafe banner

4041 - 4060 of 33636 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Recently, I've thought that my Te was stronger than my Fi. It is possible to have functions which overtake the function previous (if you get me). For instance, you can have ENFPs who have stronger Fi than Ne.

I think it just depends on your age/situation. I'm 21, so I'm now at the age where my third function (Te) is developing, which probably makes me think it's stronger than my Fi because I'm more aware of it.
I know what you mean. I was a much stronger Feeler earlier in my life. Now i feel that my T is sometimes stronger than my F. Although being BFF with an INFJ has made me more aware of my Fi too :-/

Anyway, thanks for the explanation :)

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
What state/country are you folks from? How many language do you speak?

A day without laughter vs a day without the ability to speak which would you pick and why ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts

A day without laughter vs a day without the ability to speak which would you pick and why ?

Portugal, Europe. I speak European Portuguese.

Day without speaking.

·
Banned
1,737 Posts

North Carolina, USA.

I frequently go a day without speaking, but never could I go a day without laughing. There's just too much in this world that tickles my funny bone.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
What state/country are you folks from?

New Hampshire, US

How many language do you speak?
2 -English and the language of love (yeah, I know...it was meant to be:tongue: )

Laughing, actually. You can feel joy without expressing it through laughter....even tho I tend to think laughing is good for the soul..it's one day. Not speaking could cause you to lose out on connections that would otherwise have been made...and on bringing laughter to others who may just need that "medicine".

In quote

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
What about you, @ai.tran.75 ?
Northern California :)
2 English and Vietnamese
Laughing is my favorite thing to do - as to I can read or write for days without talking

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
Northern California :)
ooooooooohhhhhhh ..... Been there several times .... loved it .... wish I was there now .... the Redwoods and the Sequoias and Reading and Mt. Shasta and I-5 and all that. Once I drove my little hatchback (20 years ago) down a road on the mountain coast and it was only 2 ruts in the dirt. Had a lovely time trying to get around/get out of the way of oncoming cars. Loved every minute of it. I used to live in Oregon, Portland to be specific. Missed it every day for 14 years. If there was a way I could go back now, I would.

I speak 2 languages, by the way. Realized I didn't answer that part of your question. English and machines. Plus a smattering of Spanish and French.

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
ooooooooohhhhhhh ..... Been there several times .... loved it .... wish I was there now .... the Redwoods and the Sequoias and Reading and Mt. Shasta and I-5 and all that. Once I drove my little hatchback (20 years ago) down a road on the mountain coast and it was only 2 ruts in the dirt. Had a lovely time trying to get around/get out of the way of oncoming cars. Loved every minute of it. I used to live in Oregon, Portland to be specific. Missed it every day for 14 years. If there was a way I could go back now, I would.

I speak 2 languages, by the way. Realized I didn't answer that part of your question. English and machines. Plus a smattering of Spanish and French.
So you've been to California :) yeah Northern California is so much different than Southern California - we actually have 4 seasons :)

I pick a day without talking , I love laughing as to I have gone days without talking before :)

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
So you've been to California :) yeah Northern California is so much different than Southern California - we actually have 4 seasons :)

I pick a day without talking , I love laughing as to I have gone days without talking before :)
Yup. Been there. Loved it. Portland only has 2 real seasons. Perfect, unbelievable Summer, and then 9 months of overcast and rain. Still, it's an awesome place to live. :happy:

I've gone an entire day or two before realizing I haven't spoken a word. But I've laughed my butt off during that time. So much to be happy about and thankful for. I believe thanks can be an impetus for laughter, too. What about you?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts

TEXAS/USA

A day without laughter. I have too much to say in life.

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Yup. Been there. Loved it. Portland only has 2 real seasons. Perfect, unbelievable Summer, and then 9 months of overcast and rain. Still, it's an awesome place to live. :happy:

I've gone an entire day or two before realizing I haven't spoken a word. But I've laughed my butt off during that time. So much to be happy about and thankful for. I believe thanks can be an impetus for laughter, too. What about you?
I write a lot and up until before I had my son I would take a small road trip yearly to Redding or Portland and spend 2-3 days to myself reading, writing and relaxing. On days that I'm by myself I still find myself laughing at random thoughts or something I read or watch . Don't get me wrong - I love talking , a lot - just not as much as laughing

·
Registered
5,064 Posts

Born and raised in Brazil
Living in Denmark

Native brazilian Portuguese
Family language Italian
School English
Life immersion Danish

A day without laugh, I rarely laugh HA HA HA in the outside anyway, I'm more of a hehehe kind of fun

·
Registered
198 Posts

Born and raised in North-Eastern KS. Good place. Terrible place. Love it and hate it. Currently living where my soul lives, Sanfran Bay area, down the coast in a tiny adorable rural town about a mile inland. <3

A day without laughter. The romantic side of wants to say a whole day without speaking thing...but let's be honest. I need to say SO MANY things. Then again...almost everybody I communicate daily with is long distance, and I'm usually typing away at them...laughing at crap...Why would you give me this terrible choice?? :p

Oh, and just English. I know words and phrases in Korean, Japanese, Spanish, ASL...but I don't even slightly speak them. I do love Korean, though...if only I could settle on one project long enough to really learn it...<3

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Born and raised in North-Eastern KS. Good place. Terrible place. Love it and hate it. Currently living where my soul lives, Sanfran Bay area, down the coast in a tiny adorable rural town about a mile inland. <3

A day without laughter. The romantic side of wants to say a whole day without speaking thing...but let's be honest. I need to say SO MANY things. Then again...almost everybody I communicate daily with is long distance, and I'm usually typing away at them...laughing at crap...Why would you give me this terrible choice?? :p

Oh, and just English. I know words and phrases in Korean, Japanese, Spanish, ASL...but I don't even slightly speak them. I do love Korean, though...if only I could settle on one project long enough to really learn it...<3
I'm from the Bay Area born and raise - San Francisco is definitely the heart of the Bay :p

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Can someone explain to me HOW you guys get over conflicts SO quickly? Like I recall having a fierce argument with my ENFP friend and then after I walked away, we saw each other again in class and we got along again and interacting like it never happened. We rarely fight an argue, but omg I was blown away surprised. Is this an ENFP thing? If so, How and Why? o_O

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Can someone explain to me HOW you guys get over conflicts SO quickly? Like I recall having a fierce argument with my ENFP friend and then after I walked away, we saw each other again in class and we got along again and interacting like it never happened. We rarely fight an argue, but omg I was blown away surprised. Is this an ENFP thing? If so, How and Why? o_O
If the problem isn't something personal or offended my value or if the problem is resolve already - i don't see the point in holding on grudges especially if it's with somebody I love- if I'm the one at fault I'll be glad that my friend has forgiven me. She probably still feel it , but she rather look forward and move on.

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
Because it is bad for your health.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Unless I have a reason to intensely hate you- Like, say, you abused me or someone I love, or made them cry/bleed/hurt- I do not have the ability to hold a grudge against you. I just don't. Why? Because it likely wasn't important, and interpersonal relationships aren't worth letting go of unless they're toxic, or hurting someone. They're so very valuable...Granted, I will never ever forget a cruel world or action against me. I have a crap memory in every other respect, but I will remember those things.

Plus...we have THINGS to talk about! We can't talk about things rationally and be mad. So there's really no choice, really. :kitteh:

I can't tell you how many times this trait has hurt me so badly, when people I love that DO hold grudges against tiny tiny things (or larger things, too,) refuse to let them go long after I've forgiven myself. Yeesh. That's usually relationship ending, in the long run. So I'm glad you can go along with your friend, and get over it, too. ^-^

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Unless I have a reason to intensely hate you- Like, say, you abused me or someone I love, or made them cry/bleed/hurt- I do not have the ability to hold a grudge against you. I just don't. Why? Because it likely wasn't important, and interpersonal relationships aren't worth letting go of unless they're toxic, or hurting someone. They're so very valuable...Granted, I will never ever forget a cruel world or action against me. I have a crap memory in every other respect, but I will remember those things.

Plus...we have THINGS to talk about! We can't talk about things rationally and be mad. So there's really no choice, really. :kitteh:

I can't tell you how many times this trait has hurt me so badly, when people I love that DO hold grudges against tiny tiny things (or larger things, too,) refuse to let them go long after I've forgiven myself. Yeesh. That's usually relationship ending, in the long run. So I'm glad you can go along with your friend, and get over it, too. ^-^
You guys...................once again........................are awesome :3 Im so glad I can, And I def can, I just dont wanna seem insensitive or anything. I know I was wrong and where she was wrong but I think because we know it and we see the other person does, we can move on and along. I just worry sometimes, that because I getting over it, that im not being mean or anything :/ Caring hurts......................lol

4041 - 4060 of 33636 Posts