Personality Cafe banner

4221 - 4240 of 33636 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Go get him !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aw yeah! XP Actually hes in town for a month and wants to catch up. My other friends in L.A miss me too..............:/ I miss them............:( But I cannot wait to see him again :) Its been so long....................

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
I saw your question...she hadn't responded when I started to type this. But, I don't have ideal women in my head for what works for me. It's a feeling...a meshing...a getting eachother...no ideal for me. That can happen with any type...but not with anyone. That's my ideal...a woman I click with..we just get eachother and care enough to try to when we don't quite get it.
Ah I agree with the chemistry part that's reality but I guess I'm a girl - within imagination I idealize but I usually have character crushes or actor crushes :p

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Good morning all! Few questions for the morning

Did you play pretend as a kid ?

What did you have for dinner last night ?

Ever had repetitive dream ?

Wildest dream you have ?

Happy Wednesday :)

·
Registered
15,146 Posts

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes! All the time, actually - head in the clouds, 24/7!

Chickennnn :D

Multiple times...but they were mostly nightmares so um

Wildest dream you have ?
There was one where i outran law enforcement, outsmarted the army AND beat the legal system...then woke up and couldn't remember how i did any of them :/

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
SO, "The Doer King", "Referral Princess" and other seemingly not so random (as they fit the member) Post Rank Titles are just changed by chance, by the software itself?....With no input from the member who receives them..?

I knew and understood this for the "Stranger, Newbie, Member, Advance, Master, Elite, MOTM, etc" but, the "custom" titles?

Doesn't sound right but...is what it is. You'd know better than I, obviously. Thank you for letting us know.
You dind't read what I wrote correctly. I said it is RANDOM and we don't respond to requests. Translated, this means that the admins will not bestow titles just because someone asks for it. We bestow them randomly as we see fit. So don't ask and maybe someone will get a title. Of course it may not be what you wanted...

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
A shot at what ? Tell us more about yourself

I'm 21 years old. I live twenty miles southeast of LA. My favorite hobbies are shopping, swimming, and going to Disneyland.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
You dind't read what I wrote correctly. I said it is RANDOM and we don't respond to requests. Translated, this means that the admins will not bestow titles just because someone asks for it. We bestow them randomly as we see fit. So don't ask and maybe someone will get a title. Of course it may not be what you wanted...
Ok. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
Only every moment of every day. I was very wrapped up in my head when I was young.

Toasted cheese & beans. Dinner of champions.

Yup. Usually on my bike and cannot get the darned thing to go FAST. Seem to be the slowest person on the road. Counts as a nightmare, by the way.

Wildest dream you have ?
Being hunted by the police for killing someone. Of course there's sex involved, too.

Your turn!!!

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Only every moment of every day. I was very wrapped up in my head when I was young.

Toasted cheese & beans. Dinner of champions.

Yup. Usually on my bike and cannot get the darned thing to go FAST. Seem to be the slowest person on the road. Counts as a nightmare, by the way.

Being hunted by the police for killing someone. Of course there's sex involved, too.

Your turn!!!
I love playing pretend as a child whether it's with the kids in my neighborhood or by myself - after 10 nobody seemed interests in playing pretend anymore so I got interested in acting ( actually maybe it was acting that's my true passion) love that I can escape reality and live in the shoe of a completely different character for a brief moment. Even as an adult I'll play pretend with my nieces and nephews guess I'm still a child

Made chicken ragout stew and rice for dinner last night

I have many repetitive dreams but the most common recurring one is the one where I try to wake up from my dreams but can't - I'll dream that I wake up get out of bed only to realize that I'm still dreaming- but my mind in my dreams knows that I need to wake up. And it'll reoccur like that for 5 or 6 times until I can finally wake up Much scarier than in my dreams than real life

Wildest dream- this one dream where I somehow found a vortex that brings me back in time and somehow I was in a relationship with Marco Polo and we were on a ship feeding talking dolphins , I fell into the water and somehow I was able to breathe underwater and I found that there's a group of people living underwater then my dream transfers into another dream

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
How do you usually act near someone that you like?
i laugh at everything they say appreciatively, I lean in closer to them, I'll tease them or gaze at them until they look back at me then smile and turn away- with entp I tell them straight up but its because the last 2 entps I dated were both persistent in dating me and yeah I'm charmed by them =) but um this was way back in jr high and high school though. Met my partner when I was 19 so I cant give you insight on any age older than that

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Seriously? Any other ENFPs feel the same way? o_O
Well if they don't tell me I'm quite clueless - for example I used to have the biggest crush on this artist INFP guy at my school and we would hang out with each other all the time, text each other nonstop about silly things and he brought me out to a few haunted houses and I always snuggle into him - he offers me his jacket when I'm cold. I've always thought of him as an artistic guy who flirts a lot and enjoys to intimidate girls (he's the only guy that intimidate me.) found out 2 years ago that he used to have a crush on me- asked me out lightly many time and thought that I was just a sweet person who view him as a brother or a friend . Yeah pretty clueless- no clue for 10 years that the hot mysterious artist was hitting on me and has asked me out on dates

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Well if they don't tell me I'm quite clueless - for example I used to have the biggest crush on this artist INFP guy at my school and we would hang out with each other all the time, text each other nonstop about silly things and he brought me out to a few haunted houses and I always snuggle into him - he offers me his jacket when I'm cold. I've always thought of him as an artistic guy who flirts a lot and enjoys to intimidate girls (he's the only guy that intimidate me.) found out 2 years ago that he used to have a crush on me- asked me out lightly many time and thought that I was just a sweet person who view him as a brother or a friend . Yeah pretty clueless- no clue for 10 years that the hot mysterious artist was hitting on me and has asked me out on dates

LOL okay...................sooooo be direct in letting you guys know how I feel.....got it XP

·
Registered
186 Posts
Was this directed at me? :tongue:

I'm very much a cat enthusiast too. I saw this yesterday and about squealed with excitement. I want them:

ThinkGeek :: Necomimi Brainwave Cat Ears
One of my friends came to this conclusion after 4 days of thinking: (He is an ENTP, give him some credit)
''Those people who interact and mix with cats, become cats themselves''.
I started laughing so hard, I couldn't follow up and understand him completely.
But I believe his statement had been made on basis of a phenomenal gaze, that transcended this life, and accounted the next.

Basically, we're doomed to turn into cats in our next existence. xD :D

4221 - 4240 of 33636 Posts