Personality Cafe banner

961 - 980 of 33686 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I have a fashion question, so what do I do? Off to the ENFP forum! I'm considering getting an upper lobe piercing (you know, the ones up and diagonal from your normal ear piercings?). Cute or weird? I'm an INFJ over here, my idea of fashion is "ooh look, solid colors!"
Cute and just a tiny bit offbeat. I like them.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Eh. Was never into piercings or tattoos. Could be cute though. Love how you're asking us ENFPs.
ENTPs scare me. The only other type that I've noticed having routinely good fashion sense is ENFPs, lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do any of you struggle with accepting criticism?
My sister is an ENFP and it's definitely a sore subject between us. I remember once I was reading her an online list of things for ENFPs to work on. The entire time she was covering her ears whining about how she hated to hear them. The very last point? "Be more open to accepting criticism."
Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
My sister is an ENFP and it's definitely a sore subject between us. I remember once I was reading her an online list of things for ENFPs to work on. The entire time she was covering her ears whining about how she hated to hear them. The very last point? "Be more open to accepting criticism."
Anyone else?
I tend to seek criticism, and thank its source. I may or may not actually heed it. I wonder if avoiding criticism is more of an enneagram 7 trait, which is a common ENFP type.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is it easy for you to forget someone who once meant a lot to you? Even if they did something that changed the way you saw them?

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
Anyone else?
Nopes.

Is it easy for you to forget someone who once meant a lot to you? Even if they did something that changed the way you saw them?
@eve91 Nopes.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Do you find ESFJs boring? Are you loyal?
The thing about ENFPs is that you guys wear a mask so well. My last ENFP friend and I got into a huge fight a year ago, we were best friends and things haven't been the same ever since. I saw her today and she was her same- distracted self. I felt like I was constantly fighting to get her attention whereas she treated me as if I was just any body else. I guess its better than the look she used to gave me which used to be filled with disgust... then awkward. How can I know if she misses me? Or if there's any chance that things will go back to the way things were. I mean she found someone and she's happy now, odds are, she forgot all about me.

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
Do you find ESFJs boring? Are you loyal?
The thing about ENFPs is that you guys wear a mask so well. My last ENFP friend and I got into a huge fight a year ago, we were best friends and things haven't been the same ever since. I saw her today and she was her same- distracted self. I felt like I was constantly fighting to get her attention whereas she treated me as if I was just any body else. I guess its better than the look she used to gave me which used to be filled with disgust... then awkward. How can I know if she misses me? Or if there's any chance that things will go back to the way things were. I mean she found someone and she's happy now, odds are, she forgot all about me.
Are we loyal? ARE WE LOYAL?

We're like dogs, we love you and lick your face, but if you do something against us, we'll bite. We don't forget, we never forget. I have this habit where I try to treat everyone equally, friends and lovers, almost no one understand it but I don't want anyone to be envious.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If I did something to hurt you or changed the way you looked at me, do you ever see yourself forgiving that person? She used to be my best friend, and now I don't even know if she even thinks about me at aaalllll

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
If I did something to hurt you or changed the way you looked at me, do you ever see yourself forgiving that person? She used to be my best friend, and now I don't even know if she even thinks about me at aaalllll
Depends on what you did to me. If you went against my morals it's bye bye.

·
Registered
230 Posts
How do I get an ENFP girl?

·
MOTM Aug 2014
4,986 Posts
If somebody did something to me which upset me that much that it changed my entire view of them? Well then they must of fucked up pretty bad and broken my trust, so I probably wouldn't forgive them and tell them to fuck off. People can make mistakes and do stupid shit...like telling little white lies, or...idk...blowing you off or something. That's something which will piss you off, but after discussing it, you and said other person can go back to normal. However, there is something called "crossing the line" for example...your best friend and your boyfriend having an affair. That's not a mistake you can "forgive", that's just relationships wasted on two dumb-asses. I don't need people like that in my life.

·
MOTM Aug 2014
4,986 Posts
Sometimes I really feel like an ENTP. I mean, I'm not nearly as emotional as some of my ENFP friends, and I take interest in science and philosophy more than pony stuff. But I feel 100% related to ENFPs, does that make me an ENFP? :p
I'm the same. I feel...un-ENFP-ish at times. I don't believe in stuff like soul mates, or my horoscope. It seems like a big pile of BS to me, science all da way. In regards to the emotional aspect...I don't feel I cry as much as I should for an ENFP o_o. I've been described as a "harsh bastard"...the only thing that will have me in tears in seconds is animal abuse. When the commercials come on for it my face is like Niagara Falls. OH and old people abuse, and seeing an old man/woman eating alone in a restaurant. I just feel the urge to get emotional as hell about that. Anything else I don't...really care. So yeah...guess we can still be a member of the ENFP club :).

961 - 980 of 33686 Posts