Personality Cafe banner

11981 - 12000 of 33629 Posts

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts
Who said that I removed the ankle chain?
Tsk tsk tsk
Do you know that a domesticated horse tied to a pole, even without any knot or anything, still stays there because it's psychologically "tied" ?

Not comparing dear Irish, not Scottish, @Jebediah with a horse
But merely calling attention to our own psyche and the fact that we're attached to things by losen ropes
(And hopes)
Ahhh! You're so smart, Feeps! Never should have doubted you :cool:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Us poor INxJs.

Who really is the one in control around here though? I think we should vote for it!

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Who do you think is in control here? :tongue:
lol HB -- are you back to being frisky again? *smiles at the memory*

Who do YOU think is in control? *sly smile*
Since they are the thinkers, while they are there, thinking they control us, We're just doing it anyway.

Yes, honey, correct, you are indeed the mastermind, the head of control.
(We're the neck, so...)

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Dammit! I KNEW she was going to make me do homework.

*grumbles as she heads off to the "library"*
Ssshhhh you're doing it wrong
Pretend you read and say you didn't understand and shoot some random contradictory statements.
This will trigger the I-know-all-and-must-instruct-the-ignorants mode and you'll have a shower of easy metaphors to read
:p

:dry:
:ninja:

And when have you ??
:mellow:

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts
Us poor INxJs.

Who really is the one in control around here though? I think we should vote for it!
Seriously? You dare challenge our authority? *wonders how much it would cost to get muzzles in bulk*

Well, you can vote all you want dearheart, but it won't change the facts! :kitteh:
Since they are the thinkers, while they are there, thinking they control us, We're just doing it anyway.

Yes, honey, correct, you are indeed the mastermind, the head of control.
(We're the neck, so...)
Hehe!

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts
Pretend you read and say you didn't understand and shoot some random contradictory statements.
This will trigger the I-know-all-and-must-instruct-the-ignorants mode and you'll have a shower of easy metaphors to read

And when have you ??
Ohhhhhhh! *nods head admiringly* See, that's why you're my role model!

And I only momentarily doubted you on the wisdom of letting the INFJ captive -- I mean, our friend Jebediah know about the purpose of the ribbons before I'd re-secured him. But now I see that you had everything under control the whole time! :cool:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

And when have you ??
You seem to have INTJs figured out pretty well. Props to you! :kitteh:

Seriously? You dare challenge our authority? *wonders how much it would cost to get muzzles in bulk*

Well, you can vote all you want dearheart, but it won't change the facts! :kitteh:

Hehe!
From the one who tells me there are a multitude of right answers and possibilities. Now you're trying to nail it down to just one?

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts
You seem to have INTJs figured out pretty well. Props to you! :kitteh:

From the one who tells me there are a multitude of right answers and possibilities. Now you're trying to nail it down to just one?
Oh no, there's not just one. There's a multitude of ways in which you're not the one who is in control? *smug grin*

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Oh no, there's not just one. There's a multitude of ways in which you're not the one who is in control? *smug grin*
This isn't fair. Now you're forcing me to debate with quick wit and jabs that I am not so good at since my brain has to process something from 5000 different angles before I can respond. Therefore I will have to demonstrate that you are not in control by not responding.

Yeah...that's what I'll do.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
get your own laptop and not let kids on it? ;)
Your function preference is almost backwards to mine.

When I took it mine was Fe/Ni, then Ti,Fi,Si,Ne,Se. Two of your weakest are my strongest, and two of your strongest are my weakest.

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts
This isn't fair. Now you're forcing me to debate with quick wit and jabs that I am not so good at since my brain has to process something from 5000 different angles before I can respond. Therefore I will have to demonstrate that you are not in control by not responding.

Yeah...that's what I'll do.
Okay...if that's what makes you feel better *grins*

(Ne 1, Ni 0)

This game is fun! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Okay...if that's what makes you feel better *grins*

(Ne 1, Ni 0)

This game is fun! :tongue:
Either that or I manipulated the entire conversation to go this way. Thinking several steps ahead? Not that I would EVER do that, of course.

Ni 2, Ne 0.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts
Your function preference is almost backwards to mine.

When I took it mine was Fe/Ni, then Ti,Fi,Si,Ne,Se. Two of your weakest are my strongest, and two of your strongest are my weakest.
Yeah, exactly. We would make a good spy team eh?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Yeah, exactly. We would make a good spy team eh?
Indeed. I'll need your help thwarting @Lizabeth and her Ne escapade of "dominance," as she sees it. I gotta run to work shortly...

Speaking of Ne, how does it manifest in an ENFP that they love it so? @FePa - maybe you can explain it to me? I do love your explanations and choice of words.

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts
Either that or I manipulated the entire conversation to go this way. Thinking several steps ahead? Not that I would EVER do that, of course.

Ni 2, Ne 0.
Ooooor....you are just saying that you did that so that you can save some face among your Ni brethren. I see right through you...

(Ne 3, Ni 0)

Okay, I've now wasted a whole hour on fun and games! Gotta get back to housework.

I'm going to leave Feeps and Daph to watch over Nihom and Dabs to make sure they don't step out of line again

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
7,033 Posts
Indeed. I'll need your help thwarting @Lizabeth and her Ne escapade of "dominance," as she sees it. I gotta run to work shortly...
I'll help for sure ;) Later on, once you return lol.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
11981 - 12000 of 33629 Posts