Personality Cafe banner

Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :)

2M views 35K replies 1K participants last post by  Crowbo 
#1 ·
​What are some questions you'd like to ask ENFPs?
Any questions, from random to intellectual or completely offensive, welcome! : D

#4,061 ·
If the problem isn't something personal or offended my value or if the problem is resolve already - i don't see the point in holding on grudges especially if it's with somebody I love- if I'm the one at fault I'll be glad that my friend has forgiven me. She probably still feel it , but she rather look forward and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I feel it very much.....and I wonder if she does too, thats why I worry. Because she is capable of just that. I cannot even remember what we were arguing over either........She scared me too but I was not afraid and I just walked away because it wasnt worth it; it was something stupid anyways....I just never want to argue with her again. It hurt me a lot; and I guess it did her. Im grateful we can move past it though. P types seemed to more than J types................Thanks for that! I loved it :3

Reactions: ai.tran.75
#4,062 ·
Can someone explain to me HOW you guys get over conflicts SO quickly? Like I recall having a fierce argument with my ENFP friend and then after I walked away, we saw each other again in class and we got along again and interacting like it never happened. We rarely fight an argue, but omg I was blown away surprised. Is this an ENFP thing? If so, How and Why? o_O
Well, there is a difference between a passionate debate and a serious conflict. There are many things I have argued/debated in a manner which led others to believe I was angry when...I'm just a passionate speaker, so to speak. The argument ends, and I'm ready to just move on. Sometime I can get carried away in trivial arguments and quickly put that into perspective after the fact...in which case, I'll apologize for seeming more "fierce" or heated than was called for.

A conflict in which my or someone I care about's values/character are questioned and/or insulted, or where the other's stance, words or actions are ones I find to be abhorrent and have no respect for....and either scenario is not followed by an apology, well....you'll find I may never "get over it". Less that I harbor anger towards the person and more that I no longer view them the same or have any respect for them.

#4,063 ·
What state/country are you folks from? How many language do you speak?

A day without laughter vs a day without the ability to speak which would you pick and why ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

England.

Farsi, English, a bit of French.

A day without speaking, because I've probably had days where i haven't talked lol.

#4,064 ·
There are many things I have argued/debated in a manner which led others to believe I was angry when...I'm just a passionate speaker, so to speak.
This this THIS. And this again.

"Calm down! Why are you so angry?!"

"I'm NOT angry!"

heh. Thankfully at this point most people in my life understand that, now. But when I get passionate, apparently I get scary. o.o

#4,065 ·

"I'm NOT angry!"

heh. Thankfully at this point most people in my life understand that, now. But when I get passionate, apparently I get scary. o.o
Yep. Heard this soooo many times. And...yeah, I've heard I'm scary too. Which, unless it's someone who deserves it, makes me feel bad after.

#4,066 ·

"I'm NOT angry!"

I hate it when people ask you guys that or "Why are you so sad?" You guys get annoyed when asked that and you arent! I mean I can see you guys are in deep thought and like are probably remembering something too. Like geeez, I told my friend she did look a little, but i mean it doesnt mean you are sad, just thinking about something :) It annoys me too when people ask that of you guys and ourselves.....-___-

Reactions: JaySH and Lati
#4,068 ·
Can someone explain to me HOW you guys get over conflicts SO quickly? Like I recall having a fierce argument with my ENFP friend and then after I walked away, we saw each other again in class and we got along again and interacting like it never happened. We rarely fight an argue, but omg I was blown away surprised. Is this an ENFP thing? If so, How and Why? o_O
Like @ai.tran.75 said, if the argument we had didn't reach the danger zone (I.e., you seriously fucking me over and making me see red) then I'm gonna forgive your dumbass, because...I can't be bothered holding grudges. It's dumb and pointless.

However, it's important not to mistaken this as us being pushovers.

#4,069 ·
I hate it when people ask you guys that or "Why are you so sad?" You guys get annoyed when asked that and you arent! I mean I can see you guys are in deep thought and like are probably remembering something too. Like geeez, I told my friend she did look a little, but i mean it doesnt mean you are sad, just thinking about something :) It annoys me too when people ask that of you guys and ourselves.....-___-
What's tough about this, though, is sometimes they are sad/mad/angry and someone reaching out means the world to them. I'm fine with being asked if I am and if I want to talk or if there's anything they can do. I'm not ok with being accused of it...especially if it's repeated over and over after I've already answered "I'm good".

#4,070 ·
What's tough about this, though, is sometimes they are sad/mad/angry and someone reaching out means the world to them. I'm fine with being asked if I am and if I want to talk or if there's anything they can do. I'm not ok with being accused of it...especially if it's repeated over and over after I've already answered "I'm good".
Yeah thats what I meant. The repeated question of "Are you okay" by different and the same person.

Reactions: Lati
#4,071 ·
If it doesn't make me really mad then I will get over it quickly!

#4,073 ·
It takes a while for me to become angry with a person and I also need to be tired and frustrated abt things and the person needs to continually affront me... Such as pick pick pick pick pick pick pick etc. then I blow up at them and after that I'm over it.

But that takes some serious cruel effort on their part. They have to seriously earn a verbal snappage out of me.

But for the most part calm debates over information and consideration of both sides are more common for me. Conflicts generally don't happen with me.

Remind me to tell you guys abt the time a guy earned ... A good scare enough to make him pee his pants and scream like a little girl. Lol... Well, a feel a little bad, but he earned it. Lol. He put some serious effort into torturing me enough for me to pull that prank out of the air.

#4,074 ·
It takes a while for me to become angry with a person and I also need to be tired and frustrated abt things and the person needs to continually affront me... Such as pick pick pick pick pick pick pick etc. then I blow up at them and after that I'm over it.

But that takes some serious cruel effort on their part. They have to seriously earn a verbal snappage out of me.

But for the most part calm debates over information and consideration of both sides are more common for me. Conflicts generally don't happen with me.

Remind me to tell you guys abt the time a guy earned ... A good scare enough to make him pee his pants and scream like a little girl. Lol... Well, a feel a little bad, but he earned it. Lol. He put some serious effort into torturing me enough for me to pull that prank out of the air.
OMG lol.....................................i wanna know now......................XP

Reactions: Lati
#4,075 ·
OMG lol.....................................i wanna know now......................XP
Okay technically there were two different guys that earned the payback. Bwahahaha! *composing evil laugh*

1. There were several deadlines for the magazines that I was working on when I was in undergraduate college... And you know how much ENFPs love deadlines as it is. ;-)

The majority of us editors and publication staff shared the same publication house. And publication deadlines meant three days of 20 people crammed into an on campus house scrambling to meet deadlines working for 72 hours straight. No sleep. Some took no baths... Believe me when some people walked by your nose hairs curled... And living off crappy food and caffeine.

A guy from the technical journal followed me around picking at me for nearly 24 hours then 48 hours... Then at 60 hours I began to want to kill him. Oh yeah... That's bad when an ENFP says that. But let me give you an example...

I threw a wrapper at the garbage can, it missed. I am up walking over to pick it up. He snaps, "Get over there and pick that up! What are you stupid!" Then goes off in a spiel to everyone about how worthless I am because I threw a paper on the floor, though I was already in the process of picking it up before he started his tirade.

I warned him... When he started critiquing my suggestions at the conference table... Big shiny conference table. I warned him... "If you criticize me again, I will jump across this table and choke you out."

So he stopped for ten minutes then started up again. I warned him a second time.

He continued the critical tantrum.

I slid across the table swiftly and grabbed to fistfuls of his shirt with a loud, "Hwaaahhhh!" (Totally pranking)

He screamed like a little girl and peed his pants. Never bothered me again.

I'll tell you about the funnier one, after I finish this next admission to the hospital.

#4,076 ·
Okay technically there were two different guys that earned the payback. Bwahahaha! *composing evil laugh*

1. There were several deadlines for the magazines that I was working on when I was in undergraduate college... And you know how much ENFPs love deadlines as it is. ;-)

The majority of us editors and publication staff shared the same publication house. And publication deadlines meant three days of 20 people crammed into an on campus house scrambling to meet deadlines working for 72 hours straight. No sleep. Some took no baths... Believe me when some people walked by your nose hairs curled... And living off crappy food and caffeine.

A guy from the technical journal followed me around picking at me for nearly 24 hours then 48 hours... Then at 60 hours I began to want to kill him. Oh yeah... That's bad when an ENFP says that. But let me give you an example...

I threw a wrapper at the garbage can, it missed. I am up walking over to pick it up. He snaps, "Get over there and pick that up! What are you stupid!" Then goes off in a spiel to everyone about how worthless I am because I threw a paper on the floor, though I was already in the process of picking it up before he started his tirade.

I warned him... When he started critiquing my suggestions at the conference table... Big shiny conference table. I warned him... "If you criticize me again, I will jump across this table and choke you out."

So he stopped for ten minutes then started up again. I warned him a second time.

I slid across the table swiftly and grabbed to fistfuls of his shirt with a loud, "Hwaaahhhh!" (Totally pranking)

I'll tell you about the funnier one, after I finish this next admission to the hospital.
LOL That's far more merciful than how I would've handled him XD

#4,077 ·

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Yeah! I would have done something worse though :3 I love you guys..............lol

#4,078 ·
Lived in dormitory that was a form of language housing where students of several languages gathered... I lived in the German language housing side. But French, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, etc.

There was one a a guy from Belgium that lived there as an exchange student in the French section. He blatantly hated America but wanted to go to school there... Go figure.

He criticized everything and everyone. Nothing that anyone did could make him happy because everything american and everyone american was beneath him. Lol.

Anyway, the Fourth of July was coming up, so I and two other girls had worked really hard to make cupcakes for everyone from scratch and decorated as perfectly as we could, and paid for little American flags put on them... We wanted everyone to be happy. So we offered him a cupcake, happy we had made such an effort...

With a sneer, he flipped the tray of cupcakes and stomped them, smashing them into the ground. After squishing the cupcakes into the cement, he scoffed, "like I would stoop low and eat anything an American would make."

My girlfriends went to go pound him. I held them back. I said "ladies, I think we should make his bed for him."

They looked at me bewildered. I just smiled.

It was a hot and humid night. His roommates let us in. We made his bed for him very nicely... We just added instant oatmeal throughout all the sheets.... XD

Then we waited outside that night.

He came out screaming, covered in oatmeal head to toe. We waved and grinned. "Welcome to America!"

#4,079 ·
Lived in dormitory that was a form of language housing where students of several languages gathered... I lived in the German language housing side. But French, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, etc.

There was one a a guy from Belgium that lived there as an exchange student in the French section. He blatantly hated America but wanted to go to school there... Go figure.

He criticized everything and everyone. Nothing that anyone did could make him happy because everything american and everyone american was beneath him. Lol.

Anyway, the Fourth of July was coming up, so I and two other girls had worked really hard to make cupcakes for everyone from scratch and decorated as perfectly as we could, and paid for little American flags put on them... We wanted everyone to be happy. So we offered him a cupcake, happy we had made such an effort...

With a sneer, he flipped the tray of cupcakes and stomped them, smashing them into the ground. After squishing the cupcakes into the cement, he scoffed, "like I would stoop low and eat anything an American would make."

My girlfriends went to go pound him. I held them back. I said "ladies, I think we should make his bed for him."

It was a hot and humid night. His roommates let us in. We made his bed for him very nicely... We just added instant oatmeal throughout all the sheets.... XD

He came out screaming, covered in oatmeal head to toe. We waved and grinned. "Welcome to America!"
Please, Please, PLEASE, tell me is was Hot :3 the food.....................please...............................*stifles laughter*

Reactions: Serenitylala
#4,080 ·

I wonder if my pouring or putting Cayenne pepper in someones food or drink (have done it in someones tea, so funny XP) is just as good...............................:3 (Of course too much :3)