Personality Cafe banner

Quick Chat on Two R&B Princesses

829 views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  ENTJudgement 
#1 ·
Does H.E.R. remind you at all of the late R&B singer Aaliyah? Any particular reason why besides the look?

Smile Hairstyle Flash photography Eyewear Earrings
Glasses Hairstyle Vision care Goggles Blue

H.E.R. has been cast to play Belle in Beauty in the Beast alongside Josh Groban as the beast. Him, I can understand, with that deep operatic voice. I think H.E.R.'s voice is melodic and soothing, but I wasn't expecting to see her sing something high-pitched, like how Disney princesses usually are. It's not like I'm musically-inclined, she just didn't strike me as a soprano. I do like her music and I'm looking forward to seeing her in this role.

Are both of these ladies INFJ? I think Aaliyah is the most difficult to type, but H.E.R. could be INFJ. Not totally sure.

See less See more
#6 ·
I see what you are saying. She lacks the natural sexual energy/softer delivery Aaliyah had.
Hope you don't mind me dropping your comment on this thread. Just in case the other one was meant for dropping video clips. Not sure.

And I agree that Aaliyah was a bit more sexual, but when she first started I thought she was a little more tomboyish. I usually see H.E.R. styled in baggy sport clothing and usually never without her sunglasses. I thought she was shy or something. But then I realized it was more so for privacy. Now that she's cast in the Disney movie I'm starting to see her on daytime TV doing interviews and smiling a lot sans sunglasses. But she maintains some privacy or mystery. I felt the same way about Aaliyah.

#8 ·
Welp, just remembered I don’t subscribe to Disney’s platform and don’t plan on spending another dime on TV services.

Just saw this. H.E.R. is singing low, Josh is singing high. Interesting, but super cute. They’re both pretty talented. Not the strongest chemistry though 😅

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.