Personality Cafe banner

Pick A Number Between 1 and 10. (Without thinking about it)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please choose the first number that pops in your head.

And if you have seen my other thread i hope that you wont do the pole.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
7. What the hell why have so many people chosen 7?

CONSPIRACY!!!11!!!11

·
Registered
INFP
1,050 Posts
If I love one thing in life, it's probably the number 7. Or even 17 since, it's my birthday...

Dunno 7 is so simple/elegant and it's above average. It's a good place to cut in two no?

Also, why 1-10 and not 0-9 or 1-9?

·
Registered
565 Posts
automatically i pick 7, because that is the way it works, right?

i have seen a bunch of these, so i can't help but immediately pick 7

the same thing with the 'pick a random vegetable' one, i always think Carrot now after being told most do (my original choice was Radish)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Why always seven? WHY!?

Maybe because when many of us hear "random number" it equates to "unusual number". Well, one is just one, there's nothing unusual about that. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, even numbers. Three is too low, and nine is too high... And five is exactly half of ten which is the basis of our number system. Process of elimination leaves seven.

...Any logic here? xD

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Why always seven? WHY!?

Maybe because when many of us hear "random number" it equates to "unusual number". Well, one is just one, there's nothing unusual about that. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, even numbers. Three is too low, and nine is too high... And five is exactly half of ten which is the basis of our number system. Process of elimination leaves seven.

...Any logic here? xD

Yeah! PLus, there are only three prime numbers available, 3, 5 and 7. Three is too low, and it's a multiple of 9... 5 is half of ten and 7 is.... THE ONLY LONELY PRIME NUMBER THAT DOESN'T HAVE A MULTIPLE WITHIN THE SET! SO IT'S LIKE... THE MOST RANDOM! EUREKA!

Or maybe I'm just a retard. xD

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.