Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I walk along the shadows dodging streetlights...

Jumping into alleys to dodge the headlights...

Nearer and nearer to the target I come...

He never knows he's had a hit....

Wandering gunslinger is lit...

Shadows enveloped...

Face of father...

Assassinated!

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure if youre asking if the video or op was random, i seriously dk wtf that vid was all about but he felt the need to put it in here.

But the poem was a bit random yeah, was pretty lit (drinkin n stoned) and bored when i wrote it. That 'face of father' is a reference to the dark tower series. the target isnt the father, its just something that you remember when doing anything. somebody in this forum, forget who tho and too tired to find it, also has it in his sig in more detail, but its more of a reference to a way of thinking.

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The poem reminded me of the video!!!!!!!
How the fuck!?! I know my op was a bit random, but how the hell did it remind you of that vid? One odd track you have goin on in your mind there, but then again i dont have much room to talk. And with your avatar i just cant help but imagine Clint jammin out to that vid, lol

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I came here because I thought this was a thread about how quiet the forums usually are and there isn't that much to comment on and I was gonna be all, "Yeah, I know right!" but that obv wasn't the case, so...

failed expectations
commented anyway
moving right along

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
It can be anything you want it to be. You can digress as much as you want in a P-forum.
And thank goodness for that. Those other guys are sticklers about "keeping on topic". Drives me :crazy:

·
Banned
2,155 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Not sure if youre asking if the video or op was random, i seriously dk wtf that vid was all about but he felt the need to put it in here.

But the poem was a bit random yeah, was pretty lit (drinkin n stoned) and bored when i wrote it. That 'face of father' is a reference to the dark tower series. the target isnt the father, its just something that you remember when doing anything. somebody in this forum, forget who tho and too tired to find it, also has it in his sig in more detail, but its more of a reference to a way of thinking.
Good poem, I liked it. But i ( like one of the other posters mentioned) thought the target was the hitman's father.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I came here because I thought this was a thread about how quiet the forums usually are and there isn't that much to comment on and I was gonna be all, "Yeah, I know right!" but that obv wasn't the case, so...

failed expectations
commented anyway
moving right along
this forum isn't quiet...the ISFP forum is.

however this entire thread is amusing :laughing:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts