Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quotes about true idealists written by myself:

Idealists are not afraid to interpret reality differently from the majority just to find changes.

Idealists have a light that cannot be stopped by circumstances.

Idealists are the voice of dissent against the chaotic darkness even when it is hidden from mankind.

Idealists are the philosophers who are humble enough to know that they cannot know everything, but are strong enough to know that they can discover knowledge beyond establishment and commonness.

Idealists are vision based who know how to connect abstract dots with the greatest fruition in reality.

Idealists are aware of the dual, complex, balanced systems in the universe and yet find stability in their awareness.

Idealists can tell when even the most different things can be wholly interconnected and how they impact the universe we live in.

Idealists are very much in touch with the spirituality of the heart, and the love of imagination.

Idealists are often imaginative, intellectual and wise beyond even their age :wink:

Feel free to add your own.

·
Registered
717 Posts
"I heard somebody open and shut the gate to the barn lot, but I didn't look around. If I didn't look around it would not be true that somebody had opened the gate with the creaky hinges, and that is a wonderful principle for a man to get hold of. I had got hold of the principle out of a book when I was in college, and I had hung on to it for grim death. I owed my success in life to that principle. It had put me where I was. What you don't know don't hurt you, for it ain't real. They called that Idealism in my book I had when I was in college, and after I got hold of that principle I became an Idealist. I was a brass-bound Idealist in those days. If you are an Idealist it does not matter what you do or what goes on around you because it isn't real anyway."
- Robert Penn Warren, All the King's Men

Reactions: bookworm
1 - 2 of 2 Posts