Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread topic probably already exists, but I couldn't find it!
So! It is what it is.

The title says it all!
The name of the game is to post quotes that remind you of Type 7's.
Text is fine, images are better.

HAVE FUN! :smile-new:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
@o0india0o
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
"You're a dime a dozen. I don't think I'll want you again after tonight and that's more than you deserve" -Me, just now.

·
Forum Conspiracy Theorist
11,226 Posts
Y. O. L. O.

BTW: Why won't it let me type it out in caps? I had to space it out and put dots between the letters before it would stop auto correcting me!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
@o0india0o

"You're a dime a dozen. I don't think I'll want you again after tonight and that's more than you deserve" -Me, just now.
@Drunk Parrot

(lol) That's quite alright, you don't seem my type anyways. :rolling:

But, do you have any Quotes to add that remind you of Type 7's?

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
@Drunk Parrot

(lol) That's quite alright, you don't seem my type anyways. :rolling:

But, do you have any Quotes to add that remind you of Type 7's?
That was one of mine. I'm a 7 with an 8 wing; The Realist. Someone could say that Marilyn Monroe quote and my response is essentially "Who cares, I'll easily find more." Not exactly a direct criticism of you, but rather a type 7 response to that quote. Benefit of the doubt, 7w6 might approach it differently.

Reactions: o0india0o

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Also the quote in my signature sums up my life perception, as well.

Reactions: o0india0o

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was one of mine. I'm a 7 with an 8 wing; The Realist. Someone could say that Marilyn Monroe quote and my response is essentially "Who cares, I'll easily find more." Not exactly a direct criticism of you, but rather a type 7 response to that quote. Benefit of the doubt, 7w6 might approach it differently.
Ah. Well thank you for sharing @Drunk Parrot !
I appreciate it. :smile-new:

I do think 7w8 and 7w6 tend to be very different (though this is true with most types and the opposite wings), but of course, similar at the core.
I have an Uncle who is a 7w8, and you definitely remind me of him (and your motto of, "Who cares, I'll easily find more").
The resemblance is quite uncanny actually. :chuncky:

From my research, Marilyn Monroe was a 6w7 (I don't know much about her, I just liked the quote). I have had a few people suggest that as my type; at the very least, I have a strong 6-wing.
That Marilyn Monroe quote is heavily Type 6 saturated & slanted.

I'm sure you're already well-seasoned on the Enneagram (you seem like a "smart bird" :friendly_wink: ), but if you or anybody else is interested, here is a PerC forum thread, discussing some of the differences between 7w8 and 7w6! :)

http://personalitycafe.com/type-7-forum-enthusiast/105770-7w6-7w8-differences.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts