Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who gets your attention on the internet (however temporarily), and why?

Celebrities allowed.

If you don't have any crushes, no need to post. ;)

Pictures and videos (particularly embedded ones) are welcome.

Reactions: sheiskorangi

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Kina Grannis - musician, composer, songwriter - ISFP

Aozorafantasii - musician, composer, songwriter - INFP

Mickan44 - pianist - ISFP

ViolinTay - violinist, composer - ISFJ

Introverts, female, musical talent, wonderful musical compositions of originals and covers. It's like blissful eargasms of creational genius.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
But fine. Here:
Dave Colditz/Davedays (Musician)
davedays - YouTube
Alex Day/Nerimon (Video blogger/Musician)
nerimon - YouTube
John and Hank Green/Vlogbrothers (Video bloggers)
vlogbrothers - YouTube
Charlie McDonnell/Charlieisscoollike (Video blogger/Musician)
charlieissocoollike - YouTube
Tom Milsom/Hexachordal (Musician/Other...?)
hexachordal - YouTube
(although this is a rather old video... but oh well. Some parts are freaking adorable. I'm weird.)

In alphabetical order by last name.
I like youtube guys. It's a plus if they're smart or are musicians. Several of the given people are both.
(and if anyone would care to, would anyone like to help me type any of these people? Namely Dave, Charlie, and Tom...)
And please do not get any ideas about the people on the interwebs that I have crushes on by Charlie and Alex's thumbnails for their most recent videos. I am not responsible for any looks that you get by clicking on those links.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts

intx ili 5w6

:3

·
Registered
454 Posts

I'm not quite sure what entailes a crush, but this guys has me laughing because his thought process is too similar to mine.

He is an ENTP btw

·
Registered
369 Posts

I'm not quite sure what entailes a crush, but this guys has me laughing because his thought process is too similar to mine.

He is an ENTP btw
Yeah, ENTP for sure. This is raw, unbridled Ne at work. I can be like this, but only when I'm really tired (and I think when I get drunk, although I never have been so I can't say). Still, quite funny.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Matthew Gray Gubler. I love that man. I would marry that man. Unfortunately, I have no videos, unlike the majority of you all.
He is also lovely. :) Here's one. Skip to 1:30.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Al Pacino, he owns whatever space he's in.

Reactions: Minerva1

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will and Matt Damon.

Reactions: Minerva1

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Deal with it.
Nerdgasm.

A girl who builds her own frag box, knows the difference terminologies between 'stock' and 'custom', must deserve an an 'achievement unlocked' award.

That goes along the same lines of women who are engineers, gear heads, knows kendo/fencing/archery/etc, paintball, can self-defend, or knows survival skills, etc. etc.

Wears glasses, no glasses, attractive, unattractive, fat, skinny, tattoos, no tattoos, pretty, ugly, athletic, non-athletic, whichever. You win.

Question then becomes, where can guys who don't often come out of hiding look for you to attempt to raise a balloon to have you recognize we exist besides the other blah-blah-blah types out there? Or is it impossible?

Not to undermine the women who ONLY focuses on gossip, hollywood, fashion, soap operas, talk shows, housewives, and rom-com's... but c'mon... any woman who can do any of the listed above shows ambition, determination, motivation, and that drive that can get the INTP guy to start 'doing' stuff!!

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Al Pacino, he owns whatever space he's in.
I recommend the movie Sea Of Love to you, if you like him and like crime thriller. His character was endearing.. so was John Goodman's.. I just really loved this movie and the characters in it.

Reactions: Ista
1 - 20 of 236 Posts