Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Enfp 7w8 ;p
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay okay, I'm bored, I'm stuck in my house.
Buuuuut, on the upside of all that loneliness and boredom, my mind is a breeding ground for random, and slightly....only slightly strange things that if I say in a normal conversation gets some weird looks. But this isn't a normal conversation this is a Personality Cafe thread!
Soooooo basically I'm making a safe haven for people to dump all the strange thoughts and feelings that we all think about but never say in fear of being admitted to a mental institute haha.

Random thought:
The other day I was bored at work while staking maple syrup and I thought (in a joking way! Please don't come at me) War would be some much better if everyone just used Marshmellow guns and it was a large game of tag. reason number one why this is a great plan) You can't be angry while being hit with marshmallow's and reason number two the end of world hunger! (Again I'm kidding don't come at me)

·
Registered
63 Posts
War would be some much better if everyone just used Marshmellow guns and it was a large game of tag. reason number one why this is a great plan) You can't be angry while being hit with marshmallow's and reason number two the end of world hunger! (Again I'm kidding don't come at
Can u imagine mash mellow drones and explosions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts