Personality Cafe banner
141 - 160 of 283 Posts
Discussion starter · #142 ·

Discussion starter · #144 ·

Here you can play music from your childhood.

Here you go, Electra. Don't tell anybody. 😆🤫😐You'll probably catch on quickly. The most influential artist in my life? When I'm older I'll probably look back and say NF, he got me through middle school and some of high school. Nostalgic for me right now? Tonight Tonight. Her diamonds- Rob Thomas, Low- Flow Rida, Hey there Delilah- Plain White T's, etc. Not as old as you thought I was? Surprise! A lot of people tell me that I behave like a 29-year-old. Let me hear your guess on my age with that info. Then I will tell you.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #149 ·
I graduate this year.
Best of luck!!!!

I dropped out of school in my late teens, went back and got one of the diplomas and then a completely different one and now I take up math for extra credit/ points

Reactions: MisterYellowFace
Best of luck!!!!

I dropped out of school in my late teens, went back and got one of the diplomas and then a completely different one and now I take up math for extra credit/ points
Yeah, I hate to say it, but I don't think college is gonna be for me. Given my entertainment skills, I have different plans. Gee. I just realized. I am literally turning into the role model guy of every ISFP stereotype!😕 Don't regret anything though!

Discussion starter · #154 ·
Yeah, I hate to say it, but I don't think college is gonna be for me. Given my entertainment skills, I have different plans. Gee. I just realized. I am literally turning into the role model guy of every ISFP stereotype!😕 Don't regret anything though!
As if you need college. In my country I heard they search for øow educated people at the moment so the company can shape and mold them into their picture. But you could become an artist

Discussion starter · #156 ·
Cool! You live in Norway! 🙂🙃That is the one country I know absolutely nothing about! Literally all I know is that my cat breed is from there.😆
Image result for black norwegian forest cat
Her name is Angel and she's the best.😍🥰
Which country are you from? 😄

Reactions: MisterYellowFace
As if you need college. In my country, I heard they search for øow educated people at the moment so the company can shape and mold them into their picture. But you could become an artist
Yes. I have created quite the artwork even from a child. She gave me a how-to-draw/shade do-it-yourself book. Came back up a few days later with my masterpiece and my mom?...🤯...😊. So yeah. Sort of a hobby of mine. But can't see myself doing it as a job. Cause dang, it is very time-consuming and I have a fragile wrist, so it HURTS. It's amazing, but it hurts. My preference or area of expertise let's say. Is acting, asked my mom what she thought about it one time and she said, "You've practically been training for it your whole life, you dramatic little twerp!"😆. Turns out, I'm pretty good at it, got a minor role in a play in freshman year, and then all the other years, I ended up getting major roles. In literally all of the ones, I tried out for. And I enjoy it. I plan to go on broadway, work myself into some minor movies, and who knows? I might even be in a big one one day.

Which country are you from? 😄
😆😅 Let's say umm... Idaho.😄 Seems like everyone knows the U.S. flag, but oh my goodness. We don't pronounce t's very well here in the western states. The rule is "Eh if it's in the middle of the word it isn't worth pronouncing "t". Just throw a really soft "d" in there and call it good.

Discussion starter · #159 ·
Yes. I have created quite the artwork even from a child. She gave me a how-to-draw/shade do-it-yourself book. Came back up a few days later with my masterpiece and my mom?...🤯...😊. So yeah. Sort of a hobby of mine. But can't see myself doing it as a job. Cause dang, it is very time-consuming and I have a fragile wrist, so it HURTS. It's amazing, but it hurts. My preference or area of expertise let's say. Is acting, asked my mom what she thought about it one time and she said, "You've practically been training for it your whole life, you dramatic little twerp!"😆. Turns out, I'm pretty good at it, got a minor role in a play in freshman year, and then all the other years, I ended up getting major roles. In literally all of the ones, I tried out for. And I enjoy it. I plan to go on broadway, work myself into some minor movies, and who knows? I might even be in a big one one day.
I got your back! Go for it!

Discussion starter · #160 ·
I got your back! Go for it!
😆😅 Let's say umm... Idaho.😄 Seems like everyone knows the U.S. flag, but oh my goodness. We don't pronounce t's very well here in the western states. The rule is "Eh if it's in the middle of the word it isn't worth pronouncing "t". Just throw a really soft "d" in there and call it good.
🤣😂

141 - 160 of 283 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.