Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is just for fun. Note random observations you've made.

-The spelling of extravert should be officially changed to "extrovert". It seems most people prefer to spell it this way, including me.

Keep the ball rolling :)

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Neko, Scruffy, and Harley have been the only three moderators listed at the bottom of each forum. It wasn't this way a couple of days ago or so. Also, there's a moth on my wall, and my stuffed frog looks like he's staring at me. What a creep! :p Maybe I should turn him the other way.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
haha I believe it can technically be spelled both ways :)
I prefer with the A i mean look at the key board the O is way on the other side! And well that was intentional aha :p

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I prefer with the A i mean look at the key board the O is way on the other side! And well that was intentional aha :p
*types intravert* Ah! I have to use my left hand for too many letters in a row. It's throwing off my balance! D:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
*types intravert* Ah! I have to use my left hand for too many letters in a row. It's throwing off my balance! D:
Aha i forget that my left handed-ness is the anomally!

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Jennifer Lawrence is totally a Ne-dom.

It's really difficult to not make random comments during interviews, that's why I hate interviews.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I'm observing people irl and it annoys and pains me to see how mean and narrow-minded they can be..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts