Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,424 Posts
* People (in public) seem awfully stand-offish when they're doing their thing. So certain that what they're doing is what needs to be done, or that it's what's best for them. Do they ever think that if they dropped the act for a change there'd be more chance for their world to be flaired up a bit? What if that's exactly what they're avoiding?

* How do you have a good time around a person who's sole operation of existing is cynicism? You're there to suggest what's on the horizon, while he's there to declare that surely it's nothing worthwhile.

You're tossing stones at yourself before anything even starts, and of course your unhappy. The worst part of it all is that you don't even care that you're unhappy. What if I become like that?

* Some people won't hesitate to call you out when you talk about something you clearly don't have a firm grasp on. Are they so strident to show you up - To show you what they know? Is it their ego, or is it the misinterpretation that they think it's yours? And what is it that sets them so differently from the stark contrast of the others who admire your exploratory nature?

It must be something small, because it's something I have yet to find despite being conscious of the two completely different shades of attitude for a while now. The chaos of it all is reflected well in this, I think, in how something so small can strike a difference so vast.

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Forum posts should be more real-time and less condensed with the same line of thought. Yes, I'm suggesting the forum norm conforms to me. But why not?! It's just an unsaid thing on these forums so when you go to make your post you feel like you're before a judge who's considering your sentence. It's hard to thrive like that.

Presumptions sure are fucking annoying. I'm all dandy with someone juggling possibilities when taking in someone and what they're doing, but going further by making an emotion-attached judgment of them when you haven't even interacted with them directly is a sure-fire way to make me fling my shit at your stomach.

Wish I was female. Being attractive and mildly intelligent, as a male, instills this obligation to be fulfilled every time I interact with someone for the first time and it makes me automatically wanna hand them a fuck you smirk and walk off. People.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.